Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Edureka
Views:1109 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Edureka - Senior Manager - Search Engine Optimization (5-7 yrs)
As Senior SEO Manager, you will own organic visibility and share of voice of brand Edureka on Google search for e-commerce, blog and community. In this role, you will be a trusted adviser for SEO bottlenecks faced by content, tech and product teams. The role expects you to set aggressive yet practical targets for the company organic traffic, come up with high impact SEO recommendations and hustle with product, tech, content teams to get your recommendations implemented.
1) Create ranking reports and dashboards to communicate SEO progress with the management and internal team.
2) Follow up up with content, product and tech teams till each task recommended by you is executed. Help QA team with testing SEO growth hacks.
3) Come up with recommendations with impact traffic growth across all Edureka verticals - E-commerce, PGP, Community, Blog.
4) Understand limitations of technical, content and product bandwidths and be ruthless with prioritization. And get only the high impact items executed.
5) Work with external authors or agencies to get SEO content onboard and handle the operations of onboarding and payment.
6) Analyze log files and run technical SEO audits every month to check for gaps in SEO hygiene.
7) Build relationships with and educate individuals and organizations on the value of organic and content marketing to turn strategies into actions.
8) Come up with high organic traffic content ideas and layout plan for the content team to execute.
9) Educate various stakeholders about how SEO works and show ROI of efforts and resources to management.
10) Spot SEO content growth opportunities in content and ideate them into reality with the help of product and tech teams.
11) Increase visibility on Google using rich snippets, Q&A and video.
We expect you to :
1) Be proficient in technical SEO. We are a website with over 50,000 pages. Being on top of technical SEO is something we take seriously.
2) Be comfortable with tools like Ahrefs, ScreamingFrog, RankTracker, Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, Google Data Studio and and Search Console.
3) Work with link building team and ideate low cost high-quality link building ideas.
4) Since this is a managerial role we expect you to build relationships with your peers across multiple teams and get things done.
5) Understand potential bandwidth issue and pay attention to prioritization of tasks to meet quarterly goals.
6) Understand not just SEO theories but have the knack of getting SEO done.
7) Knowledge of organic search and how SEO activities influence search engine ranking algorithms.
8) Be aware of the ever changing SEO landscape and experiment things at a fast pace.
Good to have :
1) At least 5 years experience in Enterprise level SEO preferable for a consumer internet company.
2) At least 3 Experience in Managerial role where you lead the execution aspect of SEO.