Educate Online - Manager - Public Relations (2-5 yrs)
# About Us:
We are the Educate Online team, a startup in online education (ed-tech). We are working with the world's leading educational institutions starting from private schools to higher education institutions, we help our clients find the most suitable educational option for them, arrange their enrollment, study online or offline.
Our clients are parents of children from 5 to 24 years old. The foundation of our work is a sincere concern for our clients and their children, the desire to provide high-quality service and produce a "wow" effect from cooperation with us.
Now we are actively growing and developing:
- We have already taken care of clients from Russia and the CIS, India, Spain. We have launched sales in Spain and Africa.
- We have built key business processes, right now we are developing an IT product.
- We cooperate with the top online schools from the USA, UK, Canada, and other countries.
- OUR RESOURCES
[ABOUT US PAGE](https://educate-online.org/social)
- SOCIAL NETWORKS-
# ABOUT THE VACANCY
We are looking for an experienced, PR - manager to join our global ed-tech startup - as a full-time team member- . Our team is international and the main target market, for now, is India.
Your main tasks be:
- Developing the company's brand through media and recognition
- Creating a content plan for media outreach in India
- Analysis of promotional trends in the media
- Searching for third party resources to increase brand awareness
- Writing a content plan for Indian and International media
- Writing articles for Indian and International media
- Writing articles for the blog site
- Development of strategic communication plans;
- Creating press releases, informational materials, Q&As, press pitching, feature articles, etc;
- Maintain relationships with editors, reporters.
- Fluent English speaker;- Excellent grammar, spelling, and punctuation;
- Mastery of written communication, both short- and long-form;
- Experience in writing articles for International Media (such as Forbes, Entrepreneur)
- Experience in writing articles for India Media
- Ability to prioritize information
- Knowledge of fundamentals and principles of PR-management
- Experience in PR and marketing industry at least 2 years;
- Experience in developing PR strategies and media planning;
- Experience in implementing information campaigns and coverage of international and Indian events;
- Experience in organizing different types of press and marketing events;
- Literate oral and written speech, experience in creating presentation and communication materials;
- What do we offer:
- Enthusiastic friendly team and ability to work in the international environment;
- Remote work;
- Competitive salary + bonuses;
- Employment under a contract for a US legal entity;
- Opportunities for career development and professional learning.