HR at Edubridge Learning Pvt Ltd
Views:961 Applications:225 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EduBridge - Senior Manager/General Manager - Loyalty Programs (7-15 yrs)
EduBridge is an Equal Opportunity employer and we believe in building a meritorious culture where everyone is recognized for their skills and contribution. Launched in 2009 EduBridge Learning is a workforce development and skilling organization with 50+ training academies in 18 States pan India. The organization has been providing skilled manpower to corporates for over 1years and is a leader in its space. We have trained over a lakh semi urban & economically underprivileged youth on relevant life skills and industry-specific skills and provided placements in over 500 companies. Our latest product E-ON is committed to complementing our training delivery with an Online training platform, enabling the students to learn anywhere and anytime.
Our Core Values are:
Client First, Quality, Ethics, Teamwork.
To know more about EduBridge please visit: http://www.edubridgeindia.com/
You can also visit us on Facebook , LinkedIn to know more about our latest initiatives and products.
Position Title: Senior Manager/ General Manager - Referrals (Loyalty Programs)
- In this role, you will be at the fore front of the EduBridge Loyalty Program, working with key stakeholders in implementing our first of its kind in the industry loyalty (referral) program. You will play a very critical role in solving business problems for the program, right from launch through its sustained growth.
- You will have a deep knowledge of the loyalty program best practices combined with in-depth understanding of our product and technology and use this knowledge to evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for our customers while being the focal point of contact for our customer.
- The Head - Referrals must drive the Loyalty program and support sales linked activities in collaboration with the Sales team according to EB values, standards, policies and procedures This is a critical role demonstrating leadership, strategic direction, accountability, business acumen and vision for their portfolio of businesses.
- The Lead - Referrals effectively leverages experience, knowledge, and skills to drive innovative thinking and set challenging team goals and objectives by balancing company and team needs.
- This position will have day-to-day relationships with senior leaders and serve as the key contact He/ She must have a deep conceptual understanding of loyalty programs and customer acquisition strategies, deep sense of accountability and desire to create a sales organization.
- He / She must take personal ownership and ensure results even on occasions where hands - on resources may seem inadequate.
- Build or/and maintain a strong customer insight driven loyalty function
- Drive the omni customer acquisition and retention strategy together with CA & Lead Gen teams
- Drive the strategy for growing customer engagement and retention - using the Loyalty strategy as a base, ensuring customer base growth and increased lifetime value
- Develop perspective as input to goal setting process
- Work cross functionally, aiming to meet and exceed customer expectations to ensure long-term growth
- Activate selling and support activities
- Drive the reward strategy incl. benefits, services & collaboration with external partners
- Initiate and support tactical activities according to sales situation and long-term customer growth
- Drive loyalty activation & communication within global campaigns and for tactical needs
People, Culture & Leadership :
- Communicate company goals, information and expectations within all teams
- Coordinate and support Sales Markets in executing planned activations to meet defined KPIs
- Secure knowledge & training, supporting the implementation of new features & functionality
Collaboration with Sales, Training and Placement teams :
- Be the POC for Loyalty/Rewards team and take part in meetings/discussions initiated by HQ
- Drive the Loyalty KPI FUP process and share learnings from a regional perspective
- Support the continuous improvement of Loyalty efforts by sharing insights with Business, Tech and Loyalty teams
- Work with the full sales market team to drive enhances customer activation cross channel