Assistant Manager - Human Resource at Edterra Edventures
Views:170 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Edterra Edventures - Manager - Sales - School Segment (3-5 yrs)
Sales Manager - School Segment
Location: Mumbai - Western Line
EdTerra Edventures Private Limited is India's largest student education travel company. In the last five years, we have added to the realm of travel a strong Educational Technology capability. We have a track record of over 12 years of delivering media-led learning and delivering 21st Century Skills to the K-12 school students in India. With our newfound technological thrust we are currently gearing up for rapid growth.
Job brief :
We are looking for experienced and high performing B2B or institutional sales professionals. The candidate would be required to understand the student education travel business with a view to manage, strategise, and implement sales generation and sales management initiatives while always aligning them with EdTerra's business goals.
Our ideal candidates should have a solid foundation of B2B sales processes and pipeline management from previous corporate experience. You will communicate with the Regional or Senior Manager to create and implement your sales acquisition plan.
- Initiating, opening, and closing negotiations with client schools and non-client schools in the designated region on direction of the Team Leader (Regional or sales manager).
- Understanding the operations management landscape of the travel business and using strategic insights from this understanding to negotiate with the client.
- Complete and pass in-session and on-the-job training modules as per the program structure and demonstrate satisfactory understanding of product, price, operations, and the school decision making unit.
- Create strategy for winning in the designated market with focus on new products based on market research, repackaging products, using new communication tools and collaterals, and uncovering any potential segments that are not being served.
- Create a channel of business intelligence to collaboratively work with the Product Development Team and Head of Strategy to solve business problems and tackle competition.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure it's strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- From time to time, work directly on implementation of the student travel plan which includes but is not limited to editing documents, traveling with the school group, assisting with documentation, payment collection and Visa formalities.
- MBA in Sales and Marketing
- Experience of acquiring/managing key clients in a B2B or Institutional Sales setup
- Experience, inclination or interest in understandings the nitty-gritties of domestic and international travel
- Has sound analytical skills, business acumen, and the ability to interpret and present business metrics
- A comprehensive understanding of sales management processes and techniques
- The selected candidate must ideally be from the city pertaining to the role
- The selected candidate must be willing to travel using their own means of transportation and using their own device for non-Delhi locations
- There will be a short preliminary interview with the HR Manager
- The final interview will be with the line manager
An offer will be made directly to the shortlisted candidates based on the caliber and experience level.
Work Timings :
8.30 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday and 1st, 3rd and 5th Saturdays.
Office remains closed on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays and on Sundays every month.
Location: Head Office Location - Vikrant Tower, Rajendra Place, New Delhi 110008
Others - Varied