Manager - Talent Acquisition at Edge Networks
Views:118 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
EdGE Networks - Product Marketing Manager (6-9 yrs)
Summary of the Role:
Responsible for integrated marketing covering brand strategy, content, digital, market intelligence, exec comms, ABM, lead generation and events, for our products/ platform to support business goals.
1. Develop a differentiated positioning and product brand strategy based on market intelligence
2. Manage development of high-impact collateral such as brochures, case studies, infographics, videos, POVs, blogs, PPTs, website and other artefacts
3. Plan and execute change management communications during customer deployment
4. Drive personalized ABM campaigns to support lead generation
5. Support the lead generation team to nurture leads, build the pipeline and qualify leads for potential sales opportunities and deals
6. Plan and manage events
7. Define marketing metrics to evaluate and measure success across marketing programs and campaigns
8. Run social media campaigns and maintain the weekly calendar
9. Engage with media for opportunities and support CEO comms with speaking points and decks
10. Manage budget and optimizing spends to deliver maximum ROI
- The Product Marketing Manager assumes complete ownership of Market Strategy, Go-to-market Programs, Structure and Teams to deliver business outcomes in worldwide markets.
- Develop/refine strategy - Develop a deep understanding of product/solution, buyer segments and audience needs/pains, buying behavior/criteria/process, competitive landscape/positions and developing a marketingplaybook for winning in chosen markets.
- Go-to-market planning - Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Edge's product offering in the market. Identify suitable market segments and develop a marketing plan to fulfill marketing objectives.
- Manage marketing programs - develop strategy, tactics and manage marketing programs and campaigns that drive demand, generate leads, shape market perceptions, engage specific audiences like users, sponsors, influencers, advisors, customers etc.
- 360-degree marketing execution - Leverage and direct all aspects of marketing, including digital marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, event marketing, search marketing, advertising, public relations, analyst relations, customer success marketing etc., to fulfill marketing goals.
- Content and engagement strategy - study audience needs, develop personas and content/messaging needs, execute/communicate the value proposition, benefit, usage, best practices, business cases, ROI to ensure marketing success.
- Sales enablement - communicate the value proposition of the product portfolio to the sales, pre-sales, partnerships and other customer/market-facing teams, and develop engagement strategies and sales tools that support the selling process.
- Market & competitive intelligence - closely track competitive landscape, win-loss analysis, deal orchestration, track buying criteria, selection/evaluation processes, sales lifecycles and engagement/content needs to support Edge's market/competitive position.
- Innovation and product development - develop inputs for product engineering and design based on market insights, user experiences, sales challenges, customer satisfaction, emerging technology trends, analyst reviews etc.
- Thought leadership - represent Edge in major industry forums, associations, events and tech media platforms, speak at events and influence the adoption of new technologies in business, develop peer networks and advisory forums to drive visibility and establish company position, author high quality content for relevant industry audiences.
- Manage product launches - plan the launch of new products and releases, manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Marketing measurements - track effectiveness of marketing programs, identify gaps and areas of improvement; establish review mechanisms for continuous learning across cross-functional teams and agencies.
- Organizational development - Support the development of internal and external marketing competencies, skills, teams, agencies/partners, consultants and resources to deliver and improve marketing capabilities and results.