HR at Edfora infotech pvt ltd
Views:4216 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Edfora Infotech - Manager - Finance (2-7 yrs)
1. Responsible for the financial and management accounting of the business - cost, receivables, payables, treasury, billing, collections, among others.
2. Owning matters related to taxation such as Income tax, GST, tax planning opportunities, new tax laws and structuring.
3. Examining all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
4. Collaborating with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
5. Establishing and implementing financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation.
6. Ensuring that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported.
7. Suggesting improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing.
8. Supervising and managing financial department staff.
9. Managing accounting for forex transactions with clear understanding of pertinent compliances.
10. Developing budgets and financial plans (operating and future forecasts) for the company based on research and data reports.
11. Reviewing all financial plans and budgets regularly to identify cost reduction opportunities.
12. Driving and executing strategic cost management decisions, in conjunction with senior management.
13. Monitoring cash flow situation by tracking transactions and establishing governance.
14. Preparing for exigencies by securing / ensuring alternates sources of funding (working capital etc.).
15. Preparing MIS and other collaterals to be periodically shared with investors.
16. Assisting the team in strengthening presence among investment community.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.