HR at Edelweiss Financial Services
Views:4373 Applications:434 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
Edelweiss - Legal Role (4-12 yrs)
- Reviewing and advising on structure of the transaction and term sheet from legal risk/regulatory compliances associated with it.
- Advising on process and procedure for security creation for securing loans/debentures.
- Conducting corporate due diligence on counterparty and other entities involved by reviewing constitutional or other documents.
- Advising on title due diligence, reviewing title documents and liaising with external lawyers.
- Co-ordinating and liaising with other lenders for transaction closure and enforcement of the common securities.
- Drafting, negotiating and executing transaction documents and NDA mandate letters and other agreements.
- Advising and ensuring statutory and regulatory compliances with respect to transactions.
- Advising on litigation and managing litigation including enforcement through the SARFESI, vetting of plaint, written statement, and other applications, proceeding under the IBC, drafting notices for recovery of debts.
- Keeping apprised with statutory developments and regulatory developments
- Identifying and highlighting legal risk in transaction structure and escalating within the system.
- Contract management - ensuring the safe custody of all legal documents.
- Assisting in and ensuring proper and valid execution of documents including stamping and registration of documents.
- Should have an experience in drafting, negotiating and execution of documents.
- Should be able to research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Should be aware of effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
- Should be able to effectively communicate and negotiate with external and internal stakeholders (client, regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
- Should be able to deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of all laws and regulations relating to financing, creation of charge on fixed and current assets, pledge of shares, mortgage, recovery, Local land laws and SEBI and RBI relating to all CLB products.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.