Talent Acquisition Lead at Edelweiss
Views:643 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Edelweiss - Lead - Taxation (7-12 yrs)
- Handling all the Direct and Indirect Taxation matters of the Organization.
- Ensure tax compliance in the organization from time to time including Direct and Indirect tax.
- Preparation and filing of Income Tax returns, TDS /TCS returns, and other forms under Income
- Tax Act as applicable time to time
- Preparation and Coordination for finalizing Income Tax Audit and other audit reports under the Income tax Act.
- Work with finance and other cross-functional teams to implement and improve end-to-end tax processes and procedures to mitigate risks
- Calculations and payment of Advance Tax, Self-Assessment Tax and other tax payment.
- Preparation and filing of various GST Returns as applicable and also preparation and coordination for GST Audit.
- Advise management regarding tax planning both for income tax and indirect tax laws
- Coordinating with Legal team in handling litigations and court matters related to taxation laws
- Develop and lead both tax saving opportunities and tax solutions by working closely with stakeholders
- Knowledge of GST and Income Tax provisions
- Dealing with statutory & Internal auditors
- Working experience in preparing financials statement & Schedules.