Associate - HR at Edelweiss Financial Services Limited
Views:1150 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Edelweiss Financial Services - Manager/Senior Manager - AIF - Fund Accounting Operations (4-5 yrs)
Job Purpose/Role Description:
- Manage end to end Fund Accounting Operations for Alternative Investment Funds (AIF), Cat II & III.
- SPOC for NAV Operations, Audit including Concurrent, Internal & Statutory.
- Coordinate with Internal (Compliance, Fund Management, Settlements & Sales Team) & External Stakeholders (Fund Accountants, Bankers, Fund Custodians, Brokers, Counterparties etc.)
- Ensuring adherence to and improvement of laid down Operations Policies, SLAs and Processes in the best interest of Business, Business Partners and all internal & external stakeholders.
Principle Responsibilities :
- NAV Management
- Ensure error free & timely NAV processing and release for all Schemes (Cat II & Iii). Includes, Daily, Fortnightly & Monthly NAVs.
- Corporate actions Accounting i.e., Dividend, Bonus, Merger, Split etc.
- Coordination with Fund Accountant, Brokers, CPs & Custodians for NAV accounting.
- Capital Activity - Accounting of Subscriptions and Redemptions in compliance with PPM and applicable regulations.
- Handling taxation matters such as TDS, GST payments including periodic return filing. Advance tax management including Provision & Payment at quarter end.
- Daily Bank, Holding and Expense Reconciliation. Automation of all business and Operations processes including Reconciliation.
- Vendor Co-ordination for any upgrades/enhancements in Trading & Accounting Systems.
- Computation/review of Redemption workings as per the methodology mentioned in the PPM, making necessary changes, if required, on account of any taxation laws.
- Providing Inputs for Business MIS for AIF Business.
- Expense Management
- Calculation of fees including Setup fees, Management fees, Custody, Performance fees, Exit load, Brokerage, Margins, PCM charges, Distributor brokerage and other charges.
- Monthly TDS and GST payment for all AIF schemes.
- Regulatory Compliance
- Effective compliance with applicable AIF regulations and associated requirements.
- Preparation/Review of regulatory reports (Monthly and Quarterly for SEBI, RBI etc.).
- Reviewing PPM for existing/new products & deliberate on operational nuances.
- Ensuring timely completion of Statutory & Internal Audits.
- Preparing/reviewing various investor related communications such as Form 64-C, K-1 statements for NRI US investors, income/principle distribution pay-out letters, drawdown notices etc.
- Computation of tax under Income Tax Act, 1961 as per the applicability and incorporating the same in NAV for CAT III AIFs, reviewing annual income tax return of AIFs.
Qualification : C.A./MBA/Diploma holder in Finance
Experience: Minimum 4-5 years of Post qualification experience. Must have prior experience in Investment Operations & NAV Operations.
- Effective Team Member.
- Effective Oral and written communication.
- Should be able to deliver under stiff deadlines.
- Problem solving approach.
- Client centric.
- Ensure effective communication with internal & external stakeholders.
- Should possess understanding of Asset Management (AIF) Operations, Fund
- Accounting and Wealth Management Operations.
- Should have fair understanding of AIF Structure Operations. Prior experience of handling similar tasks will be an added advantage.
- Should possess understanding of Fund Accounting, Audit, Tax & Business MIS.