HR at Edelweiss Financial Services Limited
Views:5083 Applications:414 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Edelweiss Financial Services - Manager - Valuation Analytics (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Valuation of potential portfolios for acquisitions - Ability to analyse raw information provided by selling institutions, conduct due diligence (Legal and Real estate) and compile the due diligence outcome to predict cash flows for portfolio valuation
2. Collection analytics - Analysing the recovery performance, providing strategic inputs to expedite recoveries using internal and external data sources
3. To liaise with various internal and external (credit bureaus, rating agencies, selling institutions etc.) stakeholders to predict likely recoveries pre-acquisition /identify strategies to maximize recovery efforts
4. All internal MIS to senior management related to portfolio, agency, vendor, Trust, litigation management etc.
5. Rating and NAV of all Trusts
Skill Sets :
Functional Skills :
- Must have worked in the role which requires handling large volumes of data in a retail lending institution/ARC
- Should understand the concepts required for valuation of retail portfolios, management of data for internal and external reporting
- Ability to use technology to automate/streamline processes, generate MIS formats etc.
- Meticulous in working, planning and record keeping
Soft skills :
- Team Player when it comes to peers
- Good communication skills for effective communication with internal and external stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.