CEO at KayZen Group
Views:18028 Applications:529 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
ED - Business Management Head - Banking Technology (14-20 yrs)
We are currently assisting a Premier Bank for the position of Business Management Head within the CIO Organzation. Role will be based in Mumbai and offers the incumbent a great deal of visibility & opportunity within the global construct to showcase their capability.
Industry : Banking
Specialization : Business Management aligned to Technology
- The individual must have at least 15 years of related experience in Business Management, IT Program Management, Financial Management, and Controls in an IT organization/Banking Technology global in-house centre.
- The individual must effectively partner and establish relationships across LOB Business Management Offices in India and abroad, and LOB Heads, Project Management Offices, Finance, Procurement and Sourcing, Compliance, Audit, HR and execute on Business Management Governance related agendas, action items and deliverable.
Reporting to the India CIO, the role involves influencing and partnering with all India Technology LOB heads to cover :
Business & Financial Management:
- Business Management across India Technology
- Headcount forecasting & tracking (yearly/quarterly/monthly) across India Technology, by collaborating with business managers and LOB Heads
- Partner with the India CIO office finance team and oversee aggregation/tracking of financial budgets across India Technology LOBs
- Track business plans and provide value added MIS and reporting (Executive management reports, senior management reports, performance reports, etc); drive standardization across processes and reporting.
- Looking at automation opportunities and improving quality of reports; suggest and implement controls to improve efficiency & accuracy of existing processes.
- Assist the India CIO in preparation of relevant business cases to be presented to senior management globally
- Planning and scheduling the India Technology Operating Committee (TOC) agenda for the India CIO; run the meeting, in the absence of the India CIO
- Running/chairing the India Technology wide business managers forum
- Represent in the Global Technology seniors business managers forum
- Coordination with global CIO office business management personnel
- Coordination with the regional and global support groups (Business Management/Finance/HR/CAO office, etc.)
- Seat demand management across technology groups; taking right decisions on seat re-allocation based on seat-utilization and pipeline demand across LOBs
- Coordination/set-up of business reviews with technology groups
- Track all key action items and deliverables associated with governance, metrics, and business management agenda.
- Ad-hoc responsibilities based on senior management asks
- Mentor and groom the business management team members
- Program manages from concept to execution strategic initiatives across the India Technology organization; Specifically, he/she is accountable for but not limited to running the yearly Hackathon events, transition management, employee engagement initiatives, organizational capability/maturity assessment, technology career fair, Global Technology IT transformation work-stream representation/contribution
- Partner with the India CIO to represent the firm at relevant industry forums across India; leverage industry insight and knowledge for the benefit of the firm
- Assist the India CIO on ongoing regulatory asks and set-up/drive cross LOB initiatives for assessment/remediation
India IT Vendor Management:
- Along with the India IT Vendor management lead, run the pan-India IT vendor management and oversight function from the Office of India CIO
- Effectively execute on the India IT Vendor Management charter and take the program to the next level
- Partner with the Global CIO's vendor management office and effectively align the India priorities and plan to Global Technology plans
- Partner with the sourcing & procurement teams on the quarterly performance reviews of India staff augmentation vendors; ensure India participation at the global performance review of vendors
- Ongoing review and remediation of contractor tenure issues/exceptions and fixed price contracts
- Provide ongoing program update to the Senior Stakeholders like TOC, CEO, etc.
- Mentor and groom the India IT vendor management lead
- BE/BTech/MBA with at least 15 years of related experience (Business Management, Program Management, Financial Management, Controls); Prefer folks from an IT background who have done a similar role
- Excellent analytical & reporting skills; Expert in churning out metrics (deciphering & tracking headcount, productivity goals, hiring, attrition, etc)
- Excellent presentation preparation skills for Senior Management
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully engage and influence a broad range of individuals across various businesses , key support functions and senior management stakeholders
- Confident and organized with the personality to challenge status quo with strong reasoning & influencing skills
- Ability to and adapt to changing priorities
- Attention to detail with logical thought process
- Ability to learn new concepts, systems, processes and initiatives
- Self-starter with the ability to think creatively and laterally
- Excellent task management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and work under pressure, within an environment of rapidly changing priorities
- Superior time management skills and ability to prioritize both day-to-day activities and longer-term projects
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Visio and SharePoint
Should you have the relevant qualifications mandated above and are interested and feel free to give me a call on +91 85530 23272 / +91 98198 54069
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.