Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:17843 Applications:496 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Economist (2-5 yrs)
- Applicant must hold Master's degree in Economics or equivalent from leading College/University in India or elsewhere
- 2-5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in English and in one or more of the following languages, French, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish or Arabic
- Demonstrated research and analytical skills and experience pertaining to private sector development issues.
- Understanding of substantive issues in comparative institutional and regulatory analysis in any of the relevant areas.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Well-developed interpersonal and team working skills; ability to operate effectively both as a task team leader and unit team member.
- High level of energy, initiative, persistence, positive attitude and drive for results with agreed objectives and deadlines. Also, systematic, organized, patient and detail oriented.
- Proven ability to self-start work without close supervision, handle several different tasks simultaneously, and deal with rapidly shifting priorities under pressure.
- Ability to operate in multicultural environments and build effective working relations, with local and international partners.
Role Description :
- Maintain a specific set of indicators - including administering surveys to local experts, data entry, and coding.
- Analyze and assess indicators on a country by country basis - including verifying survey responses with primary data sources and publicly available information, checking survey responses against each other, and following up with survey respondents until a final, verified country file is produced.
- Assist in preparation of comparative analysis related to the set of indicators on a country by country and regional basis.
- Assist in writing case studies that serve as background material for the report as well as good practices and reforms summaries related to the sets of indicators.
- Help maintain effective links with local external partners, leading new local partners- recruitment and selection based on expertise through referrals, web search, country offices, and other creative sources.
- Contribute to writing the Doing Business chapters and producing presentations.
- Provide general support to the project, as required.
Organisation : Leading Global Institution
Location : Delhi/NCR
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position- The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future
HR Avenues & Talent Avenues are engaged in Talent Management Services comprising of Executive Search & Recruitment, Organisation Design Consulting and Career Mentoring
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.