Consultant - Sales & Marketing at Crescendo Global
Views:3317 Applications:406 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
eCommerce Manager - Online Sales - Mobile Category (4-8 yrs)
- Ecommerce / online sales manager job opportunity in Bangalore for dynamic and result-driven professional having an experience of Online Sales, Ecommerce - Mobile Sales & Planning with prior experience of working in an Ecommerce (catering to mobile category) or Smartphone manufacturing company / a renowned Mobile brand.
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing online sales strategies (managing the official website) and managing the relationship with online retailers & partners to drive online sales and great online customer experience.
If you feel this is right opportunity for you, feel free to read on and apply.
Your Employer: A leading, global smartphone manufacturer having presence in 50+ countries.
- Strategizing, evaluating, and planning concepts, strategies, visions and missions of online sales.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Setting plan for mobile sales and Track Mobile performance like Traffic, Traffic Source, sales, visits, co browse co-purchase, device movement to understand mobile permeance in term of sales with help of Google analytics.
- Develop deep insights of Ecommerce user behaviours; steadily improve ecommerce conversion rate Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to improve e-commerce customer shopping experiences
- Setting and achieving sales target; identify and managing key factors
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Marketing / Sales (MBA is a PLUS) with 4-8 years of experience in Online Sales, Business Development, Ecommerce management and having experience of working in a Smartphone manufacturing company / a renowned mobile brand OR E-commerce background.
- Extensive experience in Ecommerce is a must; experience with mobile brands would be preferred.
- Understanding marketing and sales mechanism of major e-commerce companies along with understanding operations and channels of digital marketing
- Proficiency in PPT and practical experience in tools like Google analytics, Omniture etc.
- Excellent presentation, oral communication skills and negotiation skills.
- Good industry knowledge; target oriented individual with outstanding sales aptitude and business knowledge.
What's in store for you?
- Opportunity to work with one of the renowned firms of the world.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- Market leading remuneration