Director at Turning Pro Network
Views:11749 Applications:604 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
eCommerce Manager - FMCG (2-10 yrs)
Urgently looking for eCommerce Manager with leading FMCG.
Ideal profile will be some experience in successfully managing FMCG, Lifestyle accounts for existing eCommerce operators.
Education & Professional Qualification : MBA or equivalent course in Sales & Marketing
Brief JD :
- Familiar with the requirements of successful eCommerce.
- Responsibility for the eCommerce account P&L and implementation of the activity plan.
- Coordination of digital marketing campaigns and best in class product presentation with brand managers & Trade Marketing Head.
- Manage category basics, define and implement clear digital business and category development strategies for the account, including planning & review meetings
- Implement, measure and monitor the performance of each account plan, ledger targets, invoice issues and payments, budget, case fill) taking decisive action to deliver sales revenue in line with plan.
- Committed to self-development and can demonstrate a willingness to operate outside of his/her comfort zone with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Well organized, excellent time management,presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strategic planning, business acumen and commercial awareness, analytical thinking.
- CTC is not an issue for right candidate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.