Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:428 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
eCommerce Lead - FMCG/FMCD (4-6 yrs)
- Plan and Execute Brand and business expansion in global markets across online channels.
- Developing and implementing the international business development strategy and marketing and sales planning keeping local consumer needs, preferences in consideration.
- Lead the development, planning, implementation, review and execution of global BD strategy, policies and procedures.
- Identifying market opportunities based on local consumer insights, understanding of competitor actions and ongoing monitoring of market dynamics.
- Conduct consumer research to understand the ongoing trends in the foreign market
- Ensure the gathering of market intelligence, analysis and advice on positioning, partnerships, products and services and new business development.
- Identify new business opportunities and source of revenue in the global market.
- Developing and managing strategic partnerships to grow business.
- Oversee high quality analysis, monitoring and reporting, ensuring effective gathering and reporting of market and business development management information.
- Build qualified team/ agency network for efficient business plan execution.
- Understanding of brand marketing and affiliate marketing channels.
- Revenue growth led campaign performance and spends management skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.