Asst. Manager Human Resource at Ecom Express
Views:1104 Applications:316 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ecom Express - Senior Manager - RTS (7-10 yrs)
Senior Manager - RTS
Job Description :
1. Responsible for Handling complete Returns Process in the region.
2. Applies Quality Driven Management principles to promote continuous improvement.
3. Oversees corporate initiative roll out, develops improvement strategies, and monitors implementation within the regions.
4. Measures the execution of performance standards, goals, measures, and takes corrective action and reports results as appropriate.
5. Plans, organizes, staffs, directs and controls the day-to-day operations of the department; develops and implements policies and programs as necessary. Responsible for on-time deliveries, productivity levels, safety standards and facility upkeep. Leads employees by example and maintain best practices for the work environment.
6. Responsible for assigning and managing employees to ensure the safe and efficient sortation of packages through the facility, minimizing operational cost and maximizing operational quality, including the movement, tracking and administration of return shipment.
7. Analyzes operational performance through direct observation, interpretation of reports and collaboration with others.
8. Determines opportunities for improvement of key metrics and executes action plans to achieve results.
9. Focus on Cost saving by reducing losses and pilferages.
10. Leads daily employee and/or planning meetings to ensure workforce communication and understanding of operational updates and daily goals; Includes communication to small and large audiences on a regular basis.
11. Participates in the development of and responsible for administering company safety strategies and programs.
12. Investigates, resolves and/or escalates customer service issues, as appropriate.
13. Responsible for training new employees regarding job duties and performance expectations and ensuring compliance with company policies, procedures and other training requirements.
14. Mentors and develops critical skill sets for new and/or less-experienced Staff.
15. Adapts quickly to change to meet dynamic business needs; Displays flexibility and appropriate sense of urgency, while leading and engaging employees in a positive and professional manner.