eClerx - Senior Manager - Learning & Development (7-8 yrs)
Leadership/Supervisory Role :
- Identify and prioritize projects and programs in line with priorities defined by Operations Leadership. Assesses and effects changes in the training team's structure in order to meet the business's growth goals. Provides direction and development of lasting leadership development programs within the business.
- Ensure that programs meet deadlines and that they are completed within the allocated budgets. Directs training and development processes ensuring all new hires receive high-quality orientation and on-boarding experiences in order to maintain a high employee performance level.
- Should oversee the creation of content, e-learning, collateral and other training materials that will impact behaviour-changing training using various training theories inclusive of job aids, facilitator and participant guides, on-the-job training systems, tutorials, and demonstration models.
- Drives the development of programs that incorporate overall business objectives such as the business's financial goals. Develops and maintains interactive learning solutions that drive measurable results for the business and guarantee that those solutions are instructionally sound and are up to the business's quality standards.
- Plays a highly collaborative role where he builds solid cross-functional relationships with departmental heads and management across the business. He collaborates with other human resource department heads and senior training and development management in order to determine program priorities, rollout plans, set program deadlines, and ROI analytics.
- Plays an analytical role where he conducts current and ongoing strategic assessments of business-wide training and development programs and initiatives. In this capacity, he is tasked with the creation of testing and evaluation processes of the effectiveness of training programs. Needs to measure program delivery quality, which ensures continuous improvement, maintenance, and adjustment in program delivery approaches accordingly in order to maintain pace with business growth.
- A candidate for this position will have at least 7 to 8 years in working experience in a training and development capacity, preferably working as a Senior Manager Training and Development in a large business setting. A suitable candidate will also have gathered his working experience working in a complex matrix set-up with diversified business departments.
- The candidate will also have proven and successful experience facilitating training campaigns through instructional design concepts, adult learning concepts, and technology. A suitable candidate will also have demonstrated successful experience leveraging technology in order to deliver training in new ways.
Analytical Skills :
- A candidate for this position will have the ability to identify performance improvement opportunities and gaps, conduct analyses, and develop solutions that will deliver the desired results through training programs. The candidate will also need to have knowledge of instructional methodologies, progression theory, learning evaluation models, and various delivery methods.
Interpersonal Skills :
- A candidate for this position must be a strategic and creative thinker, he will be detail and result oriented, be open and welcoming to change, be comfortable working in group settings, be self-motivated working under minimal supervision, have an ability to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines, and demonstrate composure under stress and in times of uncertainty.
Leadership/People Skills :
- The candidate for this position must demonstrate an ability to develop strong relationships with others and leverage those relationships across the business by influencing management to take up training programs that ultimately influence the overall performance of the business.
Shifts : Rotational but willings to work in Night Shifts.
Must Haves / must be ready to :
- Needs to have a minimum of 7 to 8 years of Training Operations experience
- Needs to be aware of content development using technology and innovation (Gamification approach, experiential learning, elearning modules all mapped to metrics)
- Instructional Designing
- Excel and Data analysis
- Power point and excellent presentation skills
Project Management :
- Projects will be metric based like CSAT, NPS, AHT etc / multiple programs that will have multiple projects apart from BAU
- Flexibility to work in shifts (primarily in the nights)
- Flexibility to travel to Mumbai and Pune
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.