eClerx - Senior Manager/APGM - Software Development - .NET technologies (10-15 yrs)
Detailed Job/ Role Description :
- Strong understanding of Banking and Finance domain.
- Experience in multiple Stake-holder management, effective planning and risk mitigation.
- Experience in Release Management, Defect Tracking and Bug Fixing.
- Experience in creation and maintenance of SRS, HLD, LLD and Design Charter documents.
- Extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and have worked using Water-Fall and Agile methodologies.
- Expertise in Microsoft .NET technologies such as Visual Studio .NET, C#, ASP .NET, Web Forms, AJAX, ADO.NET, VB.Net, WCF, Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS.
- Experience in Designing, Modeling and Development of Database using SQL Server 2000/2005/2008. Have worked on highly complex Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Experience in SSIS and SSRS, SQL Server Integration Services and SQL Reports
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Design Methodologies and OOP's along with SOA.
- Hand on experience on Creating RIA (Rich Internet Application) with HTML, CSS, Java script, AJAX and Telerik tool kit.
- Effective in working independently and collaboratively in teams with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to represent ideas in conceptual block diagram and converting the same into final schematics and project completion capabilities
- IT Strategy and Consulting, Application Development, and Business Development
- Should be an avid communicator in interfacing and reporting to clients on a regular basis
- Lead team members to define and deliver projects including scope, approach, deliverables, milestones and detailed work plans
- Responsible and interfacing with Client, Development, Architecture, QA teams to collect and execute the requirements
- Utilize appropriate project management techniques and methodologies, coordinating resources across teams as needed.
- Ensure architecture design and development best practices are in place and followed, as well as change management and other process guidelines.
- Review and manage team performance. Directly supervise developers. Set direction, coordinate and evaluate team performance.
- Communicate effectively, verbally and written, with team members, peers, manager, business users and company leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science or related field and a minimum of ten years related IT development experience, with three to five years leadership -management preferred experience. Master's degree in IT preferred.
- Strong experience in designing and implementing software applications .Net, ASP.Net, C#, MVC
- Advanced proficiency with SQL in SQL Server and Oracle, and project management tools. Over 5 years of experience.
- Experience in Data management, data analytics, BI platforms like Tableau, Qlikview
- Desired - Certifications in (PMP,Prince2, ITIL)
Basic Requirement :
- Good Communication Skills (oral and written)
- Any Graduate can apply.
- Basic concepts .NET/MVC & SQL, MVC, HTML, XML, C#
Shift flexibility : General
- In depth knowledge on Database Designing, Application Development, Strong Technical exposure and Practical knowledge on .NET MVC, OOPS, C#, SQL Server.
- Should be an individual contributor and should be aware of the entire SDLC ( Software development Life Cycle )
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.