Senior Recruiter at EC Council
Views:465 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
EC-Council - Senior Project Manager - Application Development Team (10-17 yrs)
As a member of our Application development team in Hyderabad, you will advocate for production and process efficiencies with ability to drive projects to execution. Ownership and Accountability for successful project outcomes with strong project management skills and process oriented. Manage Stakeholder expectations, delivering learner/user centric products.
Responsible for driving operational excellence as part of Application/web development team in Hyderabad and building a sustainable improvement capability to encourage a culture of Continuous Improvement.
Demonstrated experience in leading and project managing concurrent multiple projects and business excellence projects as an Agile/Scrum expert.
- Oversee development and delivery of product and solutions as per the requirements gathered from stake holders. Meet planned and committed project release goals.
- Accountable for adding value to existing policies and procedures by supporting initiatives covering standardization, optimization and automation.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the organization's processes, through analysis and evaluation considering the strategic objectives. Lead and execute improvement projects.
- Drive elimination of process inefficiencies using business and analytical skills.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of quality related initiatives and ensure quality measures are aligned with overall Business objectives.
- Responsible for influencing and leading key business stakeholders at all levels, internal and external without direct managerial authority.
- Conduct projects in alignment with the overall business objectives of the company.
- Effectively convey vision, ideas, goals, and issues as well as produce data driven reports and presentations
- Ownership and accountability for project communication. Acts as a change agent for implementing improved processes.
- Promote teamwork, resolve (Project and People), conflict, set goals and evaluate performance and make sure team members have the tools, process knowledge and resources that they need to get things done.
- Coach and guide team on process and production/business excellence
- Organize tasks in the right order, to hit the right outcome at the right time
- Stay focused and be able to manage own time and others effectively for successful project outcomes
- Identify recurring issues in the project and take corrective and preventive measures.
- Create, track, update project release schedules/trackers as required.
- Identify risks well before they become issues and come up with effective mitigation plans so that the risk of them ever becoming issues is nullified.
- Demonstrate understanding of instructional and visual communication design
- Manage vendor work allocation, schedule, and performance.
- Compliance with company policies and procedures
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 10+ years of hands on progressive project management/business excellence and or automation work experience. Preferably in fast paced eLearning software development/software development organization in a similar role leading/managing global projects in cloud (Azure).
- Successful implementation of software/web development projects using effective software management practices and principles.
- Expert level skills in Devops, CI/CD, Agile/Scrum processes
- Expert level skills in MS project, Documentation, and Analytics
- Problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- The ability to lead and motivate others; you will be a team player and a relationship builder.
- Excellent communication (excellent written and verbal skills), influencing and presentation skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Proven skills in developing effective partnerships with key stakeholders and providing leadership support for driving change initiatives
- Hands on experience with strong working knowledge of project management practices
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Project Management qualification/certification preferred
- A bachelors degree is essential
- MBA or Masters would be an advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.