Associate at Easy Home Finance Limited
Views:301 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Easy Home Finance - National Manager - Collections & Recovery (10-15 yrs)
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Business Planning for the Organization
- Increase collection efficiency by minimizing delinquency % and NPA
- Ensure the development and achievement of short, medium and long-term plans of the collection's teams are fully aligned with operational/business strategy while being cost-effective.
- Responsible for continuous process improvement plans.
- Identifying and optimizing income opportunities through penal collections.
- Develop and provide high-quality credit risk related MI, insight and advice to key stakeholders to support informed decision making.
- Responsible for early identification, escalation and mitigation of emerging credit risks.
- Ensuring appropriate control on the budget is maintained including resourcing to ensure the right balance is struck between driving improved performance and managing costs. -
- Ensure alignment of employee levels in line with capacity plans across the team.
- Creating and submitting a quarterly financial forecast for review by management.
- Responsible for operational delivery against approved forecasts/operational budgets effectively and accurately.
- Coach, mentor and develop staff - Coordination with internal and external stakeholders, vendors, fraud unit, risk, new accounts, verification and legal for streamlining & effective collection operations.