Assistant Manager - Human Resources at EarlySalary.com
Views:413 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
EarlySalary.com - Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition (2-3 yrs)
Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition
Company Overview :
- EarlySalary is an instant line of credit to young working Indian. EalySalary is a pioneer in introducing instant loans & salary advances and has disbursed over Rs.3,500Cr worth of loans on its platform and currently disbursed nearly 100,000 loans a month.
- EarlySalary has raised multiple rounds of investment from global investors including Eight Roads (Fidelity) Ventures & Chiratae (IDG) Ventures and is considered one of the fastest growing FinTech start-ups in India.With a clear focus to disrupt the finance and banking domain, EarlySalary has built a strong team focused on build Technology, mobile platform, Risk & AI/ML models to better decisioning and real time lending.
- As a full stack lender we manage both sides of the business building better technology and products for powering our lending platform and build ML models for better risk mitigation and giving real time decision to our customers.
- Our ML & Risk Analytics Stack & Practice is focused on building better Risk Score Card & building high amount automation. EarlySalary is considered one of the fastest & most automated lenders in the Industry.
- Process requests for the human resources department for new job availability
- Create job postings and put them up online on sites like Naukri, IIM Jobs , hirist etc..
- Advertise job availability through online channels and other media browsing social networking - Sites like LinkedIn for suitable job profiles with required skills
- Communicate by phone, email, and in person with job candidates to figure out things like availability and hiring timelines
- Interview & screen potential job candidates
- Well versed with Campus Recruitment.
- Perform other assessments of job candidates' skills, such as by giving a written test or hiring for a trial period, etc.
- Read resumes/CVs, job applications, and cover letters and create a mental picture of the applicant
- Judge applicants based on knowledge, skills, abilities, and other characteristics
- Reach out to a number of applicants large enough to guarantee a more than satisfactory hire after interviewing
- Recruit candidates that mesh with the existing company culture
- Recruit candidates within a preset time frame for continued business productivity
- Recruit apprentices and trainees that have the potential to grow into skilled workers
- Network with industry professionals and employment agencies who may know suitable candidates
- Write offer letters and participating in negotiation over salary and job duties
- Masters degree in Human Resource Management or related field with 2-3 Years of work -experience.
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Excel , Powerpoint applications.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.