Assistant Manager - Human Resources at EarlySalary.com
Views:1490 Applications:410 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:309
EarlySalary.com - Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Business Development (1-3 yrs)
EarlySalary is an instant line of credit to young working Indians. EalySalary is a pioneer in introducing instant loans & salary advances and has disbursed over Rs.2,000Cr worth of loans on its platform and currently disbursed nearly 100,000 loans a month. EarlySalary has raised multiple rounds of investment from global investors including Eight Roads (Fidelity) Ventures & Chiratae (IDG) Ventures and is considered one of the fastest-growing FinTech start-ups in India. With a clear focus to disrupt the finance and banking domain, EarlySalary has built a strong team focused on build Technology, mobile platform, Risk & AI/ML models to better decisioning and real-time lending. As a full-stack lender we manage both sides of the business building better technology and products for powering our lending platform and build ML models for better risk mitigation and giving real-time decisions to our customers.
Our ML & Risk Analytics Stack & Practice is focused on building a better Risk Score Card & building a high amount of automation. EarlySalary is considered one of the fastest & most automated lender in the Industry.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, relationship building & communication skills.
- Highly results-driven, comfortable working in a fast-moving and multi-tasking environment.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to deal closure.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional teams to plan and execute lead generation campaigns with the objective of opening doors and establishing new business engagements.
- Study competitor activities and tracking of the business figures to formulate strategies.
- POC's about organization recruitment offerings through Cold Calling, Online Lead Generation via Professional Networking Sites.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Experience in selling HR solutions.
- Proven experience in B2B/Corporate Sales, Corporate Alliances.
- Industry. Preferred: Banking, Insurance, NBFC, Education Management.
- Implement a client visit plan and maximize face-to-face client sales time to drive client retention, renewal, and account extension.
Work Experience and Education:
- 1-3 years of experience in Business Development( Corporate Sales ).
- Must be a Postgraduate in MBA ( Marketing ) / equivalent.