Assistant Manager - Human Resources at EarlySalary.com
Views:966 Applications:344 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
EarlySalary.com - Manager/Senior Manager - Business Development (4-10 yrs)
EarlySalary is an instant line of credit to young working Indians. EarlySalary is a pioneer in introducing instant loans & salary advances and has disbursed over Rs.2,500Cr worth of loans on its platform and currently disbursed nearly 100,000 loans a month. EarlySalary has raised multiple rounds of investment from global investors including Eight Roads (Fidelity) Ventures & Chiratae (IDG) Ventures and is considered one of the fastest-growing FinTech start-ups in India. With a clear focus to disrupt the finance and banking domain, EarlySalary has built a strong team focused on building Technology, mobile platform, Risk & AI/ML models to better decisioning and real-time lending. As a full-stack lender we manage both sides of the business building better technology and products for powering our lending platform and build ML models for better risk mitigation and giving real-time decisions to our customers.
Our ML & Risk Analytics Stack & Practice is focused on building a better Risk Score Card & building a high amount of automation. EarlySalary is considered one of the fastest & most automated lenders in the Industry.
- Highly results driven, comfortable working in a fast moving and multi-tasking environment.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to deal closure.
- Collaborate with the cross functional teams to plan and execute lead generation campaigns with the objective of opening doors and establishing new business engagements.
- Study competitor activities and tracking of the business figures to formulate strategies.
- Work extensively on New Business Acquisition and Development.
- Passionate about using technology to demonstrate and promote programs.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, relationship building skills.
- Must be a self-starter and work with a sense of urgency.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Experience in selling HR solutions.
- Proven experience in B2B/Corporate Sales
- Industry. Preferred: Banking, Insurance, NBFC, Education Management.
- Implement a client visit plan and maximize face-to-face client sales time to drive client retention, renewal, and account extension.
- Achieve sales targets in line with the organization's Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
- Strong communication and conflict management skills.
Work Experience and Education:
- 4 - 10 years of experience in Business Development (Corporate Sales).
- Must be a Postgraduate in MBA (Marketing) / equivalent.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.