Assistant Manager - Human Resources at EarlySalary.com
Views:674 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
EarlySalary.com - Manager - Performance Marketing (2-4 yrs)
EarlySalary is an instant line of credit to young working Indian. EalySalary is a pioneer in introducing instant loans & salary advances and has disbursed over Rs.3,000Cr worth of loans on its platform and currently disbursed nearly 100,000 loans a month. EarlySalary has raised multiple arounds of investment from global investors including Eight Roads (Fidelity) Ventures & Chiratae (IDG) Ventures and is considered one of the fastest growing FinTech start-ups in India. With a clear focus to disrupt the finance and banking domain, EarlySalary has built a strong team focused on build Technology, mobile platform, Risk & AI/ML models to better decisioning and real time lending. As a full stack lender we manage both sides of the business building better technology and products for powering our lending platform and build ML models for better risk mitigation and giving real time decision to our customers.
Our ML & Risk Analytics Stack & Practice is focused on building better Risk Score Card & building high amount automation. EarlySalary is considered one of the fastest & most automated lenders in the Industry.
Would be responsible for paid marketing channels and SEO.
Individual contribution 60% - Develop and manage digital marketing for EarlySalary on online marketing platforms, focused on sourcing for the web journey.
- Landing page optimization and building pages for paid and organic purposes.
- Manage channel spend and budget, as well as consistently measure campaign results.
- Oversee existing campaigns and make recommendations to optimize them.
- Analyse marketing trends and make data-driven decisions.
- Produce detailed analysis and reports for online platforms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan, deliver, and execute successful web marketing campaigns across digital platforms.
- Create and maintain campaigns for web traffic, in-web activities across marketing platforms like Adwords, Facebook, etc.
- Take ownership of paid marketing budget and strategy for the Earlysalary web platform
- Responsible for regular reporting of web app campaigns and performance against KPIs
- Data analysis with the use of tools like GA, Appsflyer, etc, and implementation of results
- Collaborate with creative teams for mobile campaign assets, landing pages, product enhancements, etc
- Create a mobile marketing tracker and dashboard and maintain ownership - Drive actionable insights and recommendations
Project Manager 20%
- Plan and execute all strategic and tactical mobile campaigns - with help from internal teams and/or external agencies - Lead mobile collaboration internally and externally
Program Manager role 20%
- Closely work with internal stakeholders, including but not limited to business and marketing teams, to understand and set expectations
- Work with internal teams and external agencies for creating mobile creatives, landing pages, tech-reliant reports
The ideal candidate will have
Experience, Skills, and Attributes
- Proven work experience of 2-4 Years as a Digital marketing executive
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience working on major digital marketing platforms like AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Experience in planning web-specific marketing campaigns and reporting
- Experience in planning and execution of online marketing projects and campaigns
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Academic qualifications
- Fields of study: Marketing, Business, Communication