Head HR at EarlySalary
Views:1534 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
EarlySalary.com - Business Analyst (2-4 yrs)
1) Work closely with business users / onshore business analysts to determine business requirements and translate them to system requirements.
2) Create Business Requirements Documents (BRD) and User Stories based on the gathered requirements.
3) Work independently on high complexity business system designs
4) Develop test plans, prepare test data, test, and document results
5) Work closely with development and test teams in implementing solutions to business requirements
6) Deliver quality solutions with minimal rework.
7) Create and deliver documentation as necessary to ensure proper use of changed and newly implemented efforts.
8) Support existing applications following documented procedures for change control and issue tracking
9) Provide customer support and conduct customer training as required
10) Keep management, other team members and other departmental employees aware of obstacles and status changes in a timely manner. 11)Uses proper judgment to determine when such communication is necessary.
12) Works with manager to proactively seek opportunities to improve skills and knowledge through training opportunities.
13) Maintains a professional demeanor at all times. Consistently able to interact professionally and work productively with all levels.
- Should have in Agile and Scrum
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client interaction and documentation skills
- Plan and execute Functional Testing and UAT
- Prepare User documentation Manuals, Release notes, SOPs, etc
- Strong Business Analysis Skills
- Good understanding of SDLC process and database concepts
- Team player & Process oriented
- Good analytical & Problem solving skills with a self learning attitude
- Strong target orientation and project execution skills
- Wireframe and mock ups creation experience
Primary Skill Set
- Business Analysis, functional & technical, Agile, scrum, Design Wireframes & protype