Founder at EAGLE Power
Views:713 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
EAGLE Power Holdings - Director - Customer Support Office (10-17 yrs)
- A newly established Energy Retail company in the United Kingdom, Eagle Power Holdings Ltd, plans to start a new office in India to deliver customer support and back-office operations for its UK customer base and management. To this effect, it is looking to hire a business leader with experience in all aspects of setting up a captive BPO and manage all aspects of the business on an ongoing basis.
- This role is suited for someone who can work independently and is ready to establish and lead a new operation from scratch. Ideally the candidate will demonstrate such experience in the past, and if not, at least have exposure to all facets of a fully functioning BPO operations centre servicing English speaking countries.
- The company intends to scale to a team of 10 operatives in India over next 2 years, and rapid growth beyond, subject to business conditions.
- Ideally more than 10 years work experience in the BPO/KPO industry in India.
- Experience with UK/US focused customer operations back office.
- Experience with designing processes for all aspects of a BPO to handle inbound queries. Outbound experience is optional.
- Experience with hiring a team with a wide variety of skill sets, like inbound call agents, human resources, business analysts, trainers and other roles that comprise a successful BPO operation.
- Experience of selecting software vendors to develop inhouse CRM and providing insights for new feature additions to the CRM, will be a major advantage.
- Top class communication skills to present plans, strategies and insights to UK-based company management, and investors.
- Experience with customer services for complex retail products such as medical and health insurance, life insurance, high value credit cards, home mortgages. Experience of energy retail products a plus, but not a necessity.
- Experience with process and compliance requirements to set up an Indian private limited company and fulfil Director responsibility on an ongoing basis.
- Experience of negotiating SLAs with UK/US based customers and planning company scale-up on the basis of these.
Qualifications and skills:
- Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years experience
Compensation - Budgeted range for this role is INR 15 to 20 Lakhs per year.
Location - Delhi NCR