Recruiter at EA Sports
Views:2256 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
EA Games - Team Manager - Customer Service (6-10 yrs)
WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We're looking for all the best kinds of people to make great experiences for our players. The best people want a job that inspires them, while giving them room to enjoy their lives. And we want to give them that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
We're the Services and Support team, part of the larger Customer Experience team.
We're passionate about making player and advisor experiences great. We- re focused on helping our team help players and proactively work to remove Advisor barriers. We collaborate, we listen as much as we talk, and we advocate for our teams.
And we want you to join us.
We're hiring a Team Manager and our ideal candidate is someone who :
- Helps advisors succeed
- Advocates for your team and our players
- Ensures advisors and players have great experiences with EA.
You're also a genuinely good-humoured person who is positive and comfortable sharing ideas, feedback and best practices. You're approachable and take the time to listen.
You're the right person for us if you :
- Are a good leader and motivator?
- Can inspire and lead others successfully through change (and have before)
- Have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding objectives and expectations
- Can effectively manage your own time and workload when working on a variety of tasks, while maintaining strong focus on quality and detail
- Are a great writer, presenter, and communicator?
- Knows how to make player first decisions
- Creates and fosters collaborative relationships across all stakeholders through trust and respect
- Knows when and how to challenge norms and propose creative solutions
- Are self-motivated and have a desire to succeed, improve, develop, and excel
So how do our Team Managers make great experiences for our players?
- Partner with our recruitment and training teams to interview, select, and onboard the brightest talent
- Ensure advisors are supported and set up for success from day one and beyond
- Deliver business objectives by closely monitoring, evaluating, coaching and developing their team so they can consistently deliver KPIs
- Ensure their team understands and adheres to all business processes and player contact workflows by coaching and monitoring quality
- Regularly coach and meet with advisors on your team to support them by identifying strengths and opportunities and facilitating career development
- Create an inclusive and positive working environment for all through clear and open communication, a positive approach, and meaningful collaboration
- Actively seek out and implement continuous improvement initiatives
If you're interested in this role, you'll need these skills or experiences :
- 3+ years- experience managing people (contact centre highly desirable or similar environment)
- 5+ years- experience in customer service
- Strong oral and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, and change management skills
- Demonstrated high level of motivation, team orientation, professionalism and trustworthiness
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Multilingual team development
- Fluency in both written & verbal English (second language would be highly desirable)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.