Client Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:656 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
DVP/VP - Treasury Operations - BFSI (12-15 yrs)
Location - Gift City
Educational / Professional Qualification
Graduate / Post Graduate / CA / MBA from reputed Institute
- Excellent knowledge on the overall functioning of Treasury Operations
- Well verse with product lifecycle related to Foreign Exchange, Derivative's and Fixed Income Market.
- Advance knowledge of Excel is mandatory
Manage and lead Treasury Back-office Operations with key focus on Client, People, Process, Risk, Compliance and Controls
- Ensure day to day operations are managed as per Operational Manual for IFSC Unit.
- Well aware of Regulatory reporting related to IFSC Unit and comply to any changes from time to time.
- Ensure procedures, process maps are developed / maintained for each Treasury product.
- Engage with teams/staff formally on regular basis and ensure a coordinated, proactive approach in managing people.
- Build and maintain relations with Stakeholders
- Ensure processes minimize risk and improve controls
- Coordinate and support for the on-going Treasury projects
- Bring about good market practices in ensuring service delivery excellence
- Streamline process through quality initiatives.
- Handle Audits - Concurrent audit, Internal audit & external audit with "Nil" observation.
- Actively support the building and rolling out of a continuous improvement culture / framework.
- Willing to travel to IFSC unit and monitor the operation on periodic basis.
- Support Management deliveries as per mandate
- Manage a team size of 3