Chief Consultant - HR at SUMS CorpSolutions
Views:1288 Applications:324 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
DVP/VP/Head - Field HR Operations - BFSI (14-20 yrs)
We have been retained by one of the Leading BFSI - to identify the Head - Field HR Operations
We will prefer to select Head Field HR form BFSI Should have handled work force of 7000 to 9000 employees across Pan India.
We will prefer candidates from Mumbai only.
Job Title : Head - Field HR Operations
Department: Human Resources
Reporting : CHRO
Annualized Gross salary in: Upto 65.00 L including variable
Designation DVP / VP
Job Purpose (Briefly state the reason why this position is requested):
- To Lead entire Field HR Operations, including, recruitment for all positions based in regions, Variable / incentive pay plans, Manpower deployment, Performance Management for field roles, Implementation of HR operations, HR Systems & HR Compliances (including employee conduct) in line with corporate policy /guidelines.
- To Lead HR initiatives with all the Functional Heads
Key Responsibilities (Briefly describe the duties and responsibilities of the position):
- Identify short-term and long-term hiring needs for respective functions across the field
- Support the functional heads in setting performance standards and evaluation of performance through regional HR teams
- Design employees incentive programs for respective functions in the field
- Define employee onboarding procedures in alignment with the laid down processes across the company
- Guide the regional HR team in ensuring the business teams are adequately manned as per approved manpower budget
- Ensure the manpower cost is within the budget
- Ensure a robust Induction process to align all the employees to organisation's vision, mission & values.
- Ensure implementation of company policies in compliance to business objectives
- Ensure all HR operations adhere to all legal standards
- Ensure retention of manpower
- Mentor HR team and managers to manage on day-to-day HR issues
- Coordinate with National HR Manager to craft organization-wide strategies and objectives
- Lead employee communication programs for enhanced productivity and engagement at field
- Track monthly performance of regions on following parameters:
- Performance / Productivity
- Recruitment SLAs
- Compliance to Training programs
- Employee communication programs
- Employee engagement initiatives
- Leading R&R initiatives
- Leading Talent Management initiatives
- Follow service quality and identify opportunities for continuous improvement and operational cost savings.
- Manage delivery of HR metrics and analytics to track progress against HR priorities.
- Co-Convener of Governance Council. Leads the effort to map and mitigates the Risk in HR and acts as a body which evaluates all proposal before the sign off by CHRO and KOM.
- Lead the HR Process Re-engineering initiative aimed at optimization of HR resources.
Preference would be given to those who have
- Managed large field force spread across multiple locations.
- Has successfully worked as a HR Business Partner in complex multi business environment
- Has successfully managed critical stake holders at Corporate and Field
- Has designed & managed variable / incentive compensation structures.
- Education: MBA (HR) Graduate from Tier I/II Institute
Work Experience: 14 to 20 years of HR experience of which minimum 7 years of experience in a HR operations setup with team handling responsibilities.
Should you have the relevant qualifications mandated above and are interested and feel free to give Deepti of SUMS CORPSOLUTIONS a call on +91 9825312023 OR Umesh Rateja on 98339 05551