Senior HR Executive at Sakash Resources Management
Views:690 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
DVP - Credit Risk - Corporates/Infra Sector (10-15 yrs)
DVP - Prowess Insurance
Job Description: The job holder will be working in the capacity of a Deputy Vice President and should have expertise in analysis of financial and technical nuances of credit risks of corporates or infra sectors or financial institutions. Key job specifications will be as below:
Work Relationship Operations Head to develop and implement the plan
- Lead the planning and development of the strategy for the Company, in consultation with other departments, to ensure that the plan is dynamic and flexible enough to respond to market situations and meets company& business objectives.
- Develop and manage critical business relationships, which include cultivating favorable relationships with internal and external contacts. Frequent business travel required
- Communicate and problem-solve daily with teammates, clients, and other stakeholders, often in combination with travel
- Ensure timely implementation of the plans through coordination and liaison with other related departments
- Lead and coach the team to help them achieve their goals and full potential and build capacity in the team to deliver and management mandate.
- Ensure clarity of roles and responsibilities among team members, assess their training needs, and develop individual development plans for each resource, to facilitate right training inputs and ensure ongoing performance and assessment
Skills & Competencies Requirement:
- At least 10-15 years' experience in financial services, with at least 4-6 years in a supervisory role
- Demonstrated commitment to innovation and change and willingness to take initiative to accomplish change
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute solutions to complex issues and transactions.
- Demonstrated business management experience as well as a demonstrated capacity to provide leadership in closing deals.
- Ability to show ownership of your work, take on challenges and acknowledge growth opportunities, and demonstrate patience when learning new processes
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
CA/ CS/ FRM/ MBA or equivalent degree in finance with 10-15 years of experience in Project finance in a reputed bank, corporate banking division of Bank or Credit rating agency
Additional qualification in Law, will be an added advantage
Compensation: Highly incentivized and above market standard
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.