Dusaan - Associate - Cataloging (1-3 yrs)
We are building an omni-channel platform curating all things home and living.
Home is a large $25B+ market, growing 12%+ YoY but furnishing this space is still a broken experience. Supply is fragmented and diverse and there is very low brand salience. Customers struggle to discover new brands, find it inconvenient to shop/scroll through multiple stores and collections, and can't find products they like at affordable prices.
Dusaan is a one-stop marketplace for brands across furnishings, decor, kitchenware, accent furniture. We inspire the user with content and a differentiated product experience, and help them discover the best styles from a curated selection of existing and new brands. We differentiate by curating products across categories, building trust through a closed marketplace, content led selling, hybrid online-offline model with partner stores for furniture & ancillaries.
We are an ex-Sequoia and ex-McKinsey/Kearney team, joining hands with seasoned executors across content, merchandising and interior styling to transform how this industry is shopped.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Product Cataloging: Ensure that brand-wise product Cataloging should be done with 100% quality.
- End-to-end Team, Brand & Quality coordination for product listing details
- Quality Checks: Perform Quality Checks on products, this would include both pre-upload and post upload checks.
- Ensure that whatever information available on PDP (Product Display Page) is 100% correct and easily understandable to customer
- Maintaining Product Listing TAT: Achieve daily/monthly targets (Product Listing count) within the requested TAT (Turn Around time)
- Tracking and Assortment Planning: Brand wise tracking for all the products listing and ensuring that we have a competitive catalog and the pricing is in comparison and in line to other platforms
- Customer Experience: Make sure we give the best customer experience in terms of content look, site filter parameter, and size chart. This would also include the work which can minimize returns and cancellations in the category
- Coordination: Communicate continuously with Brands to make product listing as per plan. Work closely with technical Team on product uploading and content issues