Recruiting & Selection Consultant at Dupont
Views:654 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Dupont - Team Lead - Vendor Master (7-12 yrs)
At DuPont, we are working on things that matter; whether it's providing clean water to more than a billion people on the planet, producing materials that are essential in everyday technology devices from smartphones to electric vehicles, or protecting workers in this global pandemic. -
If you would like to be a part of a premier multi-industrial company that is delivering sustainable solutions that bring real purpose and value, of a company with collaborative spirit because it believes that we work best when we work together as a team and values the diversity of thought, then DuPont is the company for you!-
WHY JOIN US?
Our purpose is to empower the world with essential innovations to thrive. We work on things that matter!
- Get to know our Purpose and make it yours by bringing innovations to market that improve the world, share a commitment to sustainability that makes our planet better and give back to communities in which we work and live.
Get to Experience a collaborative environment where teamwork is celebrated with flexibility that enhances balance and an inclusive atmosphere that is welcoming to all!
Have the Opportunity to chart your own course, challenge yourself, and acquire new capabilities to build a rewarding and fulfilling career. We reward employees with competitive pay and incentives to recognize skills, competencies, and contributions to business results.
As a Vendor Master Lead, you will be a part of the Global Sourcing & Logistics Service Center organization and will be responsible for spearheading Process Excellence by developing and deploying Service Excellence framework, focusing on creating best in class user experience/ or customer delight.
- Manage vendors data through strong validation process to avoid any potential fraud.
- Provide end to end TAT analysis as per requirement
- Continually identify and drive improvement opportunities
- Performs all duties in accordance with Organizational policies / procedures and prescribed regulatory compliance guidelines.
- Act as change agent for each assigned improvement / Transformation
- Assist the Operations teams in establishing the right business performance standards, collaborate with operations on streamlining the process
- Evaluate current processes including flow chart, value stream maps, performance metrics, Systems and tools and touch points,
- Determine Gaps, Opportunities and Design End State Process with Optimal performance & Leads handover process and documentation to Operation
- Work collaboratively with the leadership team, Process Owners, Business Verticals & their Leadership team to understand goals and objectives related to the user experience needs, create Continuous improvement (CI) and deliver on it
- Build relationships with other region SC's and Global teams in order to support identification, review, prioritization and execution of key opportunities across Sites / Verticals
- Work closely with the Vendor Master Specialists on outreach to the business regarding vendor performance.
- Monitor KPI and work with team to ensure process are being followed for meeting KPIs and stopping potential fraud.
- Ensure that all vendor management policies, procedures, and reference materials are kept current. -Propose updates to management.
- Coordinate bi-yearly assessment conducted by PE's and ensure that appropriate due diligence reviews are conducted as required.
- Perform UAT whenever a new process/change is being initiated.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Must have2+yearsexperience in people management
- Must be customer focused, demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills to accurately document, report, and present progress, and possess strong interpersonal skills to interface with all levels of employees.
- Must be a team player with strong multiplier and igniter behaviors, including demonstrated professional/social interpersonal relationship management skills. Self-starter with the ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated curiosity, creativity, risk taking, and collaboration skills. Detail oriented, conscientious about meeting expectations, with proven ability to exceed expectations.
- Tech savvy, with proven ability to quickly understand operational and monitoring tools, run reports, and analyze the data. with Vendor Management tools.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel. Proficiency with Power BI, Sharepoint, MDG and SAP MM a plus
- Experience working with and supporting Sourcing, Procurement and Vendor Management business -environments. Self-starter who can organize and manage projects with diverse stakeholders in a changing environment.
- The role requires a strong analytical acumen. The role additionally requires consultative questioning, influence management and critical thinking skills to understand a current problem or recommend viable solutions that are both effective and supporting the value to the new process.
- Experience in Collaborating with various teams to implement the new process for all resource requests.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization globally and demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple overlapping requests.
- Bring initiative to improve internal process efficiency using strong technical capabilities with exceptional hands-on experience!
- Excellent facilitation, situational awareness, and conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge of new/emerging technologies for vendor data management and work with Compliance team to simplify and make the process more robust
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.