Talent Acquisition Associate at Dunzo
Views:1205 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Dunzo - Senior Executive - Procurement (2-3 yrs)
About Dunzo :
If you need something, just Dunzo it!
Dunzo is a hyperlocal delivery app that makes our city more accessible by getting the best of it at our doorstep. We can order groceries, fruits, vegetables, meat, and medicines as well as courier packages within the city. Currently, we are operational in Bangalore, Pune, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai, and Mumbai.
This is a well-funded startup, with backing from marquee investors like Google, Blume ventures, Reliance Retail, and Aspada Ventures.
What's it like to work at Dunzo?
- Lean and strong high performing teams
- Audacious problems to solve
- Focus on excellence
- Exposure to cross-functional domains
- High autonomy and ownership
- Opportunity to work with the best talent
- Have fun while getting it Dun
About the Team :
As a team, we believe that the best idea wins - no matter where the idea comes from. We tackle problems that have existed for years - through technology and data. You'll be joining a vibrant, young team who are passionate about giving our users time back, providing flexible earning opportunities for our Partners, and enhancing capabilities for local businesses
What is Dunzo DDPL?
Dunzo DDPL an on-demand logistic service for small and medium businesses. We are a B2B2C platform helping small merchants expand their business by reaching out to their consumers directly.
Local businesses which need intra-city logistics either to move goods between their shops/ locations, send products/goods to their clients/ consumers or need to transfer their documents between their stakeholders. It is currently being used by 10000+ SME's ranging from grocery stores to laundry merchants to insurance companies to lawyers and CAs.
1. Replenishment Excellence
2. Conducts effective S&OP process along with stakeholders (Category team, Warehouse team and suppliers to develop consensus and ensure proper execution).
3. Effectively manage the replenishment process to continuously deliver improved availability in stores
4. Analyzing trends in demand, creating replenishment strategies that achieve desired service levels
Monitors DOS (Days of Stock) , Inventory turns , Inventory aging.
5. Analyze and inventory performance to identify trends and proactively correct system output to avoid stock outs.
6. Maximise relationship with partners and key stakeholders
1. Work with vendor partners to ensure order fulfilment
2. Work on projects with vendors for cost savings
3. Continuously manage and improve health of inventory through closely working with category team
4. Establish a strong collaboration and partnership with internal as well as external stakeholders, to ensure that the organization objectives are met.
5. Ensure that vendor appointment compliance is met
6. Ensure OTIF (On Time In Full) is met by all suppliers
7. Engage with vendors to understand logistic challenges
- Prior experience of 2-3 years working in a procurement set up
- Strong data abilities - synthesizing insights by marrying disparate data sets
- Analytical bent of mind - should be able to think broad and deep
- Stakeholder management
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to provide consistent and structured direction
- Hustler - get task done attitude