Senior Manager at Dunnhumby
Views:376 Applications:225 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
dunnhumby - Senior Analyst - Human Resource/Reward (7-10 yrs)
We- re looking for a Senior Reward Analyst who expects more from their career. It's a chance to become a trusted partner to the business as we look to attract and retain the best talent across the globe. It's an opportunity to work with a market-leading business and ensure we stay ahead of the competition.
Joining our HR team, you- ll work with world class and passionate people to manage dunnhumby's global employee benefits programme and provide expert analysis, management of benefit processes and support the benefit manager with the launch of new country benefits.
What we expect from you
- HR Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Experience of working on benefits/rewards packages internationally
- Support with the transfer and where required harmonization of benefits for employee who have transferred into dunnhumby
- Support with external and internal research/ benchmarking to ensure that our benefits remain compliant and competitive, helping to develop where appropriate
- Support with the benefits renewal process, updating associated tools and frameworks to reflect any changes where appropriate
- Support implementation of new country benefits ensuring a smooth handover to local teams/HR operations
What you can expect from us :
- We won't just meet your expectations. We- ll defy them. So, you'll enjoy the comprehensive rewards package you- d expect from a leading technology company. But also, a degree of the personal flexibility you might not. Plus, thoughtful perks, like flexible working hours and your birthday off.
- You'll also benefit from an investment in cutting-edge technology that reflects our global ambition. But with a nimble, small business feel that gives you the freedom to play, experiment and learn.
- And we don't just talk about diversity and inclusion. We live it every day with thriving networks including dh Women's Network, dh Proud, dh Parent's & Carer- s, dh One and dh Thrive as the living proof. Everyone's invited.
Our approach to Flexible Working :
- At dunnhumby, we value and respect difference and are committed to building an inclusive culture by creating an environment where you can balance a successful career with your commitments and interests outside of work.
- We believe that you will do your best at work if you have a work / life balance. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, so if this is important to you please raise this with your recruiter, as we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.