Manager - HR at Dun & Bradstreet
Views:558 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Dun & Bradstreet - Senior Analyst - Data Operations (6-10 yrs)
Designation: Senior Data Operations Analyst
Role: People Manager
To support strategic projects that will re-envision the data content and structure that underpins our analytic offerings and ensure its quality across all distribution platforms. This associate will work with large groups of stakeholders across projects and internal business lines to understand internal and external requirements focusing on external user needs, on best practices, on identifying areas for system enhancements and on efficient database design to streamline user workflows and better integrate our various content sets. The objective being setting and maintaining standards, Adherence to Service level agreements (SLAs) and driving efficiency in the process considering all stakeholders in the business.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Lead multiple small projects/one large project with support from more senior members of the team
- Participate in other projects affecting content solutions such as website, data or feeds.
- Elicit business and technical requirements from stakeholders with appropriate prioritization and dependencies identified
- Support user testing; participate in validation sessions
- Participate in the relevant Agile activities around planning, grooming, elaboration, and acceptance
- Manage and execute user acceptance plans
- Develop technical support documentation and training material
- Respond to technical and functional product questions raised by stakeholders and customers
- Responsible for building/running an operations team consist of people with strong communication and analytical skills.
- Creating/Strengthening processes for efficient gathering of the data sources and dissemination of information. Identify the new data sources and liaise with the Global legal, compliance and Enterprise data governance team to seek the approval of the sources for ingestion of the data.
- Preparation of proposals for new engagement opportunities while collaborating with the data service providers.
- Should effectively manage escalations of complex problems and identify, evaluate and report technical and/or operational resolutions to the sister offices.
- Support to sales team for explaining product information to the customers by making presentations, onsite support if required and handling any specific queries.
- Interact with the Sister Offices on various projects and mandates.
People Management :
- Management of team & mentoring & coaching them.
- Resolving grievances or reporting them to higher authority.
- Development and Training of the team to enhance the skills and capabilities of the team
KEY REQUIREMENTS :
- 6+ years with master's degree in information management, computer science, engineering or finance preferred. Master's degree preferred.
- Excellent command over programming languages (Any one of the .Net, Java, Perl, Python, PHP, R, parsing and similar abilities)
- Previous experience with financial data sets and public data sources preferred
- Knowledge of Agile development process and the use of a supporting requirement tool is preferred.
- Experience of project management desired
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, including very good presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels, with both internal and external parties.
- Basic understanding of relational databases and experience with SQL preferred
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Experience supporting a global user base is a plus
- Linguistic Proficiency-English & Hindi