AGM Talent Acquisition at DTDC Express Limited
Views:900 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
DTDC - Senior Manager - Business Analysis (3-5 yrs)
Senior Manager Business Analysis
Location: CO Bangalore
What we are looking for?
- Entire P & L Cost working
- Lane level/weight level booking analysis for price revision/lane level pricing
- Micro level budget analysis
- Ops Vendors' efficiency tracking
- We are looking for a hands-on, detail oriented and highly motivated business analyst to help create data backed insights
- Must have practical knowledge of Python/R/SAS, should have 6-8 years of work experience
- Should also have advanced excel knowledge
- Good to have statistical modelling knowledge
- Should also have an excellent understanding of SQL and query development, good business acumen and the ability to work with quantitative and business teams
Role & Responsibilities:
- Transform data into actionable insights by predicting and modelling future outcomes
- Apply machine learning to solve real business problem
- Drive and provide innovative analytical insights to the business
- Provide expertise and translate business needs to design; and develop metrics, and dashboards for insights and data visualization
- Partner with cross functional teams, Coordinate and participate in proposals, feasibility studies, and new business development activities
- Leverage industry knowledge to assess the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment and to identify new business opportunities.
- Decomposition of high-level information into details; abstracting low-level information; distinguishing requirements vs. solutions.
- Review historical sales/Actual call Volume trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results
Education & Experience Required:
- Typically Bachelor/Master Degree in Engineering/Statistics and minimum of 6-8 years of related experience.
- Ideally, recognized industry- certification
- Build use case/scenarios of automation, ML and algorithm
- Strong understanding of AI, ML, Data labelling and mining