Corporate HR Manager at DTDC
Views:5493 Applications:905 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
DTDC - Manager - Strategic Alliances (3-4 yrs)
Experience : 3 - 4 yrs exp in core alliance / corporate sales profile
CTC : 10 - 12 Lacs
Working Days : 6 Days working
Location : Bangalore, Victoria Road
DTDC Express Limited is India's leading express parcel service provider. DTDC is the pioneer of the franchising concept in the industry and operates one of the largest parcel delivery network in India. Through its strategic partnership with Europe's DPD group which is backed by Le Groupe La Poste - the French Postal organization, DTDC's global network and reach offers end-to-end solutions for parcels with diversified offerings such as Express Domestic & International, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Warehousing, E-commerce, E-Fulfilment and Cross-Border Solutions. DTDC's expansive footprint spans across USA, UK, Canada, UAE, Australia, China, Singapore and major Asian countries, through its own operations, joint ventures and business associates.
Established in 1990 and headquartered at Bengaluru, DTDC engages a field workforce of more than 35000 resources with 7 Zonal offices, 20 strategically located Regional Offices and over 522 operating facilities spread across India. DTDC Express Limited has its presence in more than 500 district headquarters through its large network of more than 10,500+ franchisees and extends services to over 10,000+ Pin codes while handling more than 12 million shipments every month. DTDC Express Limited is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified by DNV. DTDC's market leadership is further validated by several awards and recognition from customers, superior brand experience, and sustainability which include recognition as - National Award for Exemplary Position- under Express/Courier category at CII Scale Awards 2016 and Best employer under Others & Diversified by Business Today 2018.
Job location - Bangalore
6 Days working
10 - 12 Lacs
- At DTDC we are looking to leverage the retail space of our 10000 Plus strong channel partners & Retail counters. We are looking for a dynamic professional with deep experience in collaborating with corporate partners and strategic alliances. This is a unique opportunity to make a major impact on revenue and business generation.
- In this role, you will utilize your project management strength and alliance marketing prowess to push the strategic alliance initiatives.
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop strategic alliances with other organizations to leverage DTDC's channel partner's retail space.
- Identify the opportunities for the co-branding, co-marketing, and co-selling and build an effective revenue sharing model for channel partners.
- Increase the productivity of the channel partners by identifying and developing new revenue streams.
- Work with new technologies to design the offerings and evolve the channel network platform iteratively.
- Management of the DTDC brand with alliance partners, including setting and implementing the guidelines for the internal and external branding of all channel partner premises.
- Graduate + MBA with an experience of above 2 years
- Ability to build and manage strategic partnerships
- Experience in building business models from concept to launch and running them successfully
- Strong knowledge of account management at the organization level
- Ability to think deeply through scenarios & offerings
- Exposure to work with CXO level executives of alliance partners
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication and skills