Corporate HR Manager at DTDC
Views:1444 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
DTDC - Manager - Sales Planning - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (4-5 yrs)
Immediate joining required.
Position - Manager Sales Planning
Experience : 4 - 5 yrs exp in core Sales Strategy role
Working Days : 6 Days working
Location : Bangalore, Victoria Road
Preferred : Top institutes only
DTDC Express Limited is India's leading express parcel service provider. DTDC is the pioneer of the franchising concept in the industry and operates one of the largest parcel delivery network in India. Through its strategic partnership with Europe's DPD group which is backed by Le Groupe La Poste - the French Postal organization, DTDC's global network and reach offers end-to-end solutions for parcels with diversified offerings such as Express Domestic & International, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Warehousing, E-commerce, E-Fulfilment and Cross-Border Solutions. DTDC's expansive footprint spans across USA, UK, Canada, UAE, Australia, China, Singapore and major Asian countries, through its own operations, joint ventures and business associates.
Established in 1990 and headquartered at Bengaluru, DTDC engages a field workforce of more than 35000 resources with 7 Zonal offices, 20 strategically located zoneal Offices and over 522 operating facilities spread across India. DTDC Express Limited has its presence in more than 500 district headquarters through its large network of more than 10,500+ franchisees and extends services to over 10,000+ Pin codes while handling more than 12 million shipments every month. DTDC Express Limited is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified by DNV. DTDC's market leadership is further validated by several awards and recognition from customers, superior brand experience, and sustainability which include recognition as - National Award for Exemplary Position- under Express/Courier category at CII Scale Awards 2016.
- Coordinating with different functions & regions for successful roll-out of National corporate contracts & building processes to ensure growth of business by working closely with Client Solutions Team & regions.
- Working closely with different functions to ensure development of new processes & 100% compliance for National corporate contracts
- Building region-wise pipeline of corporate contracts & taking necessary steps to ensure conversion of regional level contracts into National contracts
- Working with regions for finalizing annual sales budgets plans & targets achievement
- Analyzing product-wise sales across regions & devising related action plans in collaboration with regions to stimulate product specific growth
- Working with OPS team to understand vehicle capacity & utilization & devising plans in collaboration with regions to improve vehicle utilization by growth on Non-Dox ground business
- Working with regional channel teams for development of 'Non-Dox Ready' CPs across regions
- Study the competitors' pricing strategy & giving inputs to improve pricing policy / strategy
- Driving current sales programs / campaigns / initiatives :
- Conceptualize & drive National level sales related contests & programs to boost sales