Head - HR at DSS Imagetech Pvt Ltd
Views:3315 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
DSS Imagetech - Assistant General Manager/Deputy General Manager - Commercial (12-16 yrs)
Commercial Manager for DSS Group
Profile description :
- The job holder is responsible for Commercial activities providing operational and hands-on support to the business.
- The Commercial Manager is expected to liaise with internal and external stakeholders on supply chain management and mitigate risk wherever called for.
- The position shall take care of all lines of businesses falling under the DSS Group.
- It is a National Role.
- The Supply Chain Head / Manager will oversee the effective & efficient execution of the entire supply chain process from purchase, logistics, delivery & payment collection across of divisions of the DSS Group.
- He/She is expected to liaise with internal and external stakeholders on supply chain management and mitigate risk wherever called for.
- This is a corporate role reporting to the CFO of the DSS Group.
- Bachelor's degree with an ICWA or MBA in Finance/Supply Chain/Materials Management or a related field is essential.
- 12-16 yrs of experience in SCM / MM roles in the region.
- Extensive knowledge of GST & Customs regulations
- Competent with ERP, eg. SAP / Oracle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent Communication & Negotiation Skills
- Excellent people management experience
- Flawless Supply Chain Management
- Risk mitigation
- Process owner for the ERP, viz. SAP - SCM module
- Payment Collection
- MIS- Sales, Inventories, Outstandings etc.
Detailed description :
- Purchase & Procurement - Monitoring order placing with foreign principals and efficient procurement of local items
- Vendor Management - selection & evaluation on a regular basis
- Inventory Management - Put controls, systems & processes in place.
- Logistics - Strategically manage all logistics processes w.r.t. issues for inbound and domestic shipment, transportation, distribution network, warehousing, customs and related issues.
- Liaison with external logistics operators on service and price.
- Transportation: shipment planning and execution, order control, documentation, carrier selection, freight negotiation, Insurance, transportation claims.
- Planning & Analysis - Optimize inventory through forecasting and planning.
- Improve warehouse operations to reducing costs & increase productivity, quality and customer service
- Managing Costing to increase per order profitability
- Quality of delivery & handling - zero damage.
- Commercially sound, good knowledge of Insurance, regulations, documentation.
- Create & provide monthly reports to monitor performance against measures.
- Coordinate weekly status meetings.
- Conduct meeting and briefing sessions as required to impart knowledge,integrate team-working, access overall performance and updates.
- People development
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Position: Commercial Manager
Grade: AGM / DGM
Span of Control: 14 - 16
CTC: Negotiable depending on the candidate.
Reporting to: DSS Group CFO