DGM - HR at DS Group
Views:3086 Applications:402 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:289
DS Group - Supply Chain Leader (15-20 yrs)
Profile Summary :
Customer focused supply chain leader will be responsible for continuous innovation across the entire supply chain leading to faster deliveries, lower cost, better quality and 100% fulfillment.
- Candidate should have strong experience in Implementation of different Supply Chain modules like Supply Planning, Forecasting and Demand Planning, Aggregate Supply Planning, Capacity Planning, Attribute Based Planning, Sales & Operations Planning. Candidates should have in-depth knowledge in Logistics/ Supply Chain Management/ Warehouse Management modules.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Managing overall supply chain operations including procurement, material management, inventory optimization, vendor management, supplier delivery scheduling, forecast gap analysis, SCM process development
- Design, implement and mature business processes and tech solutions across various legs of supply chain to achieve SLAs and deliver world class customer service
- Update supply chain practices in accordance with new and changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, laws.
- Manage cost effective logistic system from procurement to delivery.
- Define and implement required automation to drive efficiency and speed
- Drive operational efficiency through analysis
- Lead teams across functions to drive KRAs and Achieve critical customer and business metrics
- Drive continuous improvement at farmer and vendor base to improve performance and reduce costs.
- Own critical metrics across the supply chain
- Minimum 15-20 years of supply chain experience across planning, warehousing and transportation verticals in FMCG, FMCD, E-commerce or allied industries
- Post Graduate from premium B Schools
- Entrepreneurial and - hands-on- spirit
- Proven track record of - Working like a leader mindset
Experience And Required Skills:
- Possess strong communication and leadership skills
- Able to work in an ambiguous, dynamic & - internet-speed- environment with tight deadlines
- Outstanding attention to detail; Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills
- Experience in business process improvement.
- Be a self-starter