Human Resource Head at DRU Gold Pvt Ltd
Views:599 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Dru Gold - Senior Manager/AGM - Finance & Accounts - CA (3-8 yrs)
Duties & Responsibilities
- The primary role of the AVP is to support the CEO in ensuring the development and execution of strategies to create incremental shareholder value year over year.
- To support the CEO in ensuring that the company's operations are fully compliant with all local and national laws and applicable trade sanctions & restrictions that may be in force from time to time.
- Assess organizational performance against both the annual budget and long-term business strategy. Develop tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information and make actionable recommendations on both strategy and execution plans.
- Strategic planning, budgeting and reporting - ensure preparation of strategic plans, budgets and forecasts, ensure financial viability of business transactions, and ensure robust management information systems are in place.
- Engage the audit, and investment committees around issues, trends, and changes in the operating model(s) and operational delivery.
- Representing company to Institutional Investors, PE firms, Mutual Funds, Banks, FI, FIIs, Rating Agencies, Debenture Trustees, Registrars, Brokers/intermediaries to ensure that the adequate credit limits are available which has in turn led to development of extensive relationships.
- Managing all finance and accounting operations.
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements.
- Manage and comply with government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Managing Loan disbursal process, end to end. Coordinating with various stakeholders (Sales Team, Legal Team & Credit Team) to ensure timely completion of Loan disbursal process.
- Interact with various internal teams and respond to their requirement in defined TAT.
- Ensure daily collection, reconciliation of collection booked, and completion of bookkeeping aspects related to Income accounting by the finance team in Tally ERP, 9/FOCUS.
- Negotiating and managing vendors for SLAs (new/ renew), LD clauses, on-time payments, & compliance of different laws.
- Analyzes business results, determines root causes and prepares recommendations and alternatives for review by management.
- Directs timely and accurate preparation of profit & loss account, balance sheet, standard and special management reports.
- Ensures a strong control environment across the key business cycles.
- Ensures that appropriate resources are available for internal and external financial and process audits.
- Forecast working capital effectiveness.
- Oversees & provide preventive & corrective directions on weekly, monthly and quarterly financial reporting.
- Develop processes & ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Directs the implementation of recommended changes to accounting practices.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Be a culture career and pave way for strong team bonding, collaborative mindset and a winning culture.
- Work closely with leadership team to co-lead & grow the organizational Book of work and build/lead the team.
- Build good employee engagement, provide feedback on an ongoing basis and coach/mentor the team to facilitate continuous professional development and upskilling.
- Lead and drive organizational financial priorities and initiatives on transversal focus areas like automation, knowledge management, risk and controls etc.
(Between 2012-2017 Batch)
Desirable: ICWAI/ICAMI or/and CS
Technical Skills (if Any):
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Management
- Account Management (receivable / payable)
- Strategic Planning & Control - Profit Center Operations
1. Ability to see the big picture and help in implementing the company's strategy as a team player.
2. Outstanding analytical skills
3. Ability to take decisions, rational judgment and demonstrated execution track record
4. High level of performance with uncompromising standards of integrity
5. Ability to interact comfortably at all levels in the organization.
6. Outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English
7. An energetic go-getter, motivator and creative individual with high work ethics
8. Proven ability to manage multiple projects/issues and stay focused.
9. Target-driven, self-motivated and willing to take responsibility.
10. Proficiency in the use of MS Office applications, ERP and related technology.
Need a Manager with the experience of working as a Finance Leader with a Bank/NBFC/BFSI/Retail organization.