HR at Dropshop Network Pvt Ltd
Views:1535 Applications:449 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:385
Dropshop Network - General Manager - Warehouse Operations - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (5-8 yrs)
COMPANY: DROPSHOP NETWORK PVT LTD
ROLE: GENERAL MANAGER - WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS
Roles and responsibilities:
- Own the operational P&L for the warehouse and responsible for delivery of all the important KPIs on service levels and profitability.
- Ensure all orders received are packed and delivered on-time and in-full. Review timeliness and accuracy of the planned deliveries.
- Responsible for the integrity of inventory in the warehouse.
- Monitor and track inventory levels continuously to ensure zero pilferage and damage of stock.
- Coordinate with the procurement team to order new supplies in a timely manner.
- Design and plan best practices for inventory management, pick-pack and deliveries to drive efficiency and improve productivity.
- Manage and drive a team of shift managers and supervisors. Recruit, train, guide and evaluate new warehouse workers. Responsible to maintain team dynamics and work to maintain team satisfaction.
- Manage escalations and deep dive in to root cause to fix processes.
- Liaising with stakeholders from central teams like technology, sales to ensure smooth operations.
Desired candidate profile:
- Graduated from any of the tier 1 MBA colleges.
- 5+ years of experience with large e-Commerce, FMCG, Retail or Manufacturing companies.
- Experience of managing the entire store or shop floor operations and working with large ground teams.
- Experience in designing and implementing operational processes.
- Strong flexibility and problem-solving skills, with independent ownership and result oriented.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment to plan and manage a variety of projects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.