Talent Acquisition Team at Droom Technology Private Limited
Views:9898 Applications:2053 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:181
Droom - Vice President/Assistant Vice President - Operations (8-18 yrs)
Location: Gurgaon, NCR.
Want to be part of the most disruptive and innovative automobile e-commerce start-up in India with a world-class team, long-term vision, and top global investors backing? Don- t just dream it. droom it!
We are looking for an experienced VP/AVP of Operations, who will work directly with the Founder & CEO, to lead all the operational processes including customer support, catalogue, and delivery.
What We're Looking For:
- 8 - 18 years of progressive experience working in an operational leadership role
- Experience in logistics/fulfilment/service delivery/supply chain/customer support
- Experience in managing operations in an e-commerce/logistics company preferred.
- MBA from a top-tier school preferred
- Certification in Six sigma/lean methodologies/PMP/black belt preferred.
- Deep expertise in Operations Management /Operations Research.
- Strategic thinker who can plan, execute and pivot according to circumstances with a clear objective of achieving overall revenue and organizational growth.
- Highly analytical with exceptional presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively influence and collaborate with diverse external & internal stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment by having superior prioritization and time management skills.
- Result-oriented with a high sense of ownership.
- VP/AVP of Operations will manage the operations division and work with the management team on enhancing profitability and efficiency through the company's operations.
- Manage individual department heads to ensure that company's operational priorities are aligned with total company direction.
- Conceptualize and develop the model for E-commerce fulfilment from Order acquisition to delivery, replete with cost structures and time lines.
- Benchmark and experiment so as to implement processes and systems that will create a seamless customer experience and generate higher productivity and revenues.
- Develop and direct the management of the customer call center to ensure customer satisfaction, improved call efficiency and low abandonment.
- Ability to train and motivate large teams in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
Founded in April 2014 in Silicon Valley, Droom is India's most trusted marketplace to buy and sell used and new automobiles. Droom is the largest automobile portal in India with nearly 65% market share and among the top 3rd eCommerce companies in India (in terms of GMV).
Droom is a well-funded, rapidly-growing company that offers competitive compensation, stock options, great learning & exposure, and merit-based career path.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.