Talent Acquisition Team at Droom Technology Private Limited
Views:7236 Applications:584 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Droom - AVP/Vice President - Credit Risk - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (8-18 yrs)
Want to be part of the most disruptive, innovative mobile commerce start-up in India with world-class team, long-term vision, and top global investors backing it up? Don't just dream it. droom it!
We are looking for an experienced VP/AVP - Credit Risk, who will work with the Founder & CEO, to advise organisation on any potential risks to the profitability. They identify and assess threats, put plans in place for if things go wrong and decide how to avoid, reduce or transfer risks.
Risk management head is responsible for managing the risk to the organisation, its employees, customers, reputation, assets and interests of stakeholders.
What We're Looking For:
1. 8 - 18 years of progressive experience working in a leadership role with expertise in all aspects of analysing Credit Risk.
2. Rolodex in Insurance, Banks, NBFC's and Financial Industry.
3. MBA from a top-tier school preferred
4. Strategic thinker who can plan, execute and pivot according to circumstances with a clear objective of achieving the organizations strategic vision and organizational growth
5. Ability to effectively influence and collaborate with diverse external & internal stakeholders
6. Ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment by having superior prioritization and time management skills.
7. Result-oriented with a high sense of ownership
Job Description :
1. To establish and monitor policies and procedures that will help the company meet its sales and risk management goals.
2. Monitoring and evaluating active accounts to reduce or prevent bad debt losses.
3. Keep policies and procedures current, and communicate them to your subordinates and to other affected parties.
4. To listen to input from sales and sales management and then look for ways to help the sales department achieve its goals without damaging your department's ability to manage risk and control payment delinquency to acceptable levels.
5. Control the costs to operate the credit and collection functions
6. Convincing senior management when opportunities present themselves to invest in technology that can help the credit department cut costs, accelerate the decision making process, and/or improve the quality and consistency of credit decisions being made
7. Review strategic credit positions
8. Review if there are any pending credits to be cleared by the chief credit officer or board
9. Review if there are any credit limit excesses
10. Review Credit Limits
11. Assess if provisions are up to date
12. Review if concentrations are within stipulated limits
13. Assess if all credit exposures are covered and mapped
14. Check for wrong way positions
15. Report all significant risks
16. Ensure credit risk reports reach all relevant parties
17. Discuss significant credit risks if any with top management
18. Conduct stress and scenario testing and analysis of portfolio at global levels
19. Ensure credit protection is fully understood and utilized
20. Explore if there are any further possibilities of exploiting credit protection
21. Risk assessment, which involves analysing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business;
Why Droom :
Founded in April 2014 in Silicon Valley, Droom is India's most trusted marketplace to buy and sell used and new automobiles. Droom is the largest automobile portal in India with nearly 65% market share and among the top 3rd E-Commerce companies in India (in terms of GMV).
Droom is a well-funded, rapidly-growing company that offers competitive compensation, stock options, great learning & exposure, and merit-based career path.