Drishtee - Operation Head (20-30 yrs)
Drishtee invites you to join in our team of passionate people and walk hand in hand in the journey towards our vision of 'sustainable communities'. The position details are as follows:
Position: Operation Head
Position Code: HOVARO01
Location (s): Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh)
Number of Candidates for the Opportunity: 01
The Operation Head would be responsible for delivering the developed business value to all the stakeholders through the regional office, franchisees and partners. He would be leading Drishtee's ground team spread across the country to achieve business and social targets. He would be responsible for the overall implementation of the business plan of the organisation.
1. The Operation Head will be responsible to achieve Swavlamaban (self reliance) for the rural communities in their respective catchment through an efficient implementation of revenue verticals.
2. Would ensure efficiency and scale of each vertical.
3. Would ensure Planning, monitoring and supporting the RHQs for managing the businesses operated by Sarthis (franchisee ) on the field.
4. Would work closely with BMD (Brand Marketing Department), CGO (Corporate Governance Office) as well as CSD (Central Strategy Department) to implement the business plan.
5. Would ensure the success of each individual business.
6. Would report directly to the founders.
- Provide guidance, mentorship and effective knowledge management within the team to ensure efficient implementation and long term profitability
- Identify, assess and manage risks arising out of implementation of revenue plan, design or delivery
- Ensure a balance between competing needs and priorities
- Develop guidelines for effective reflection, learning, and change
- Work on the results from learning and reflection exercise to create best practices and introduce process improvements
- Contribute towards organisational Strategies, Policies and Planning
- Efficient implementation and action oriented
- Information seeking
- Design and develop efficient implementation for business plan
- Communication (written and oral)
- Strong solidarity with the rural community
- Regular monitoring of the strategic implementation plan
- Monitoring the P&L and operation at RHQ level
- Managing operational risk through effective monitoring both online and offline.
- Sending regular updates to stake holders
Training and Development :
- Undertake assessment and training of the team
Statutory and legal compliance management :
- Ensuring all statutory and legal compliances with respect to the operation.
Qualification, Aptitude and pay-out:
- Well qualified person with around 20 years or more of experience in operation and efficient implementation .
- There should be a proven track record of innovation in work profile, approach, failures and successes.
- Must have spent at least 5 years in any single position/ job
- Must have at least 2 years of experience of working directly in rural markets
- Should have made significant and long-lasting contributions in his/her area of specialization
- Should have lead teams and have had accountability for large goals in his/her previous assignments
- Deep appetite for learning and contributing to community; Self-starter, go-getter, positive, problem- solving approach, taking responsibilities.
- Strong value system and commitment to make a change with complete alignment to Drishtee's vision of - a world where all communities are empowered to achieve shared prosperity-
The individual should have a great deal of resilience and high degree of empathy. (S)he should be willing to devote the rest of his/her life for community building and rural development. The person should demonstrate mentoring qualities and should take up training and development of co-workers. There should be openness to new ideas and innovative approach.
Remuneration: 24 - 36 LPA
Employment terms: Full time
Preferred Date of joining: Latest possible
Travel expenses & Mobile reimbursement: As per the team budget and requirement of the role.
About Drishtee :
Drishtee is a social organisation working with rural communities in 6000 villages across India, we have an extensive presence in Assam, Uttar Pradesh, and Bihar, with few initiatives in parts of Rajasthan, West Bengal, Orissa, M.P., Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Haryana, Karnataka, Uttarakhand and other North Eastern states.
Our Vision: Drishtee envisions a world where all communities are empowered to achieve shared prosperity.
Drishtee aims to develop and nurture 500,000 sustainable rural enterprises in the next 5 years, the partnership is with local communities and in collaboration with other stakeholders. To accomplish the objective of formation of enterprises Drishtee requires to play the role of a facilitator for community building within the villages, this entails a continuous and holistic understanding of rural landscape for sustainable development of enterprises and possibilities of forging partnerships.
Head Office Address:
BSI Business Park Private Limited,
H-15, First Floor- 108, Sector 63, Noida- 201307