HR Manager at Drip Capital
Views:3448 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Drip Capital - Product Manager (2-4 yrs)
We are looking for a senior product manager to help us scale our internal and external products as we grow globally. As an early hire on our Product team, you will work closely with our engineering team and key business stakeholders across geographies to develop and execute against a cohesive product strategy.
- Define, lead, and execute the overall product strategy, collaborating across different regions and functions
- Work directly with our international teams to launch and iterate on new products to serve their (and their customers) core requirements
- Engage closely with our engineering teams to determine the best technical implementation plan and schedule
- Collaborate with our risk, operations, finance, and other core teams to ensure effective and timely product launches and updates
- 2-3 years experience in product management
- Exceptionally strong communication skills to work effectively with stakeholders across multiple geographies
- Willingness to work with stakeholders across multiple time zones with occasional trips abroad to our international offices
- Experience working with different internal functions such as engineering, UX/UI, sales, risk, operations, finance, and/or marketing.
- Strong technical understanding of programming/software development
- Experience building internal systems and products for fast-growing B2B companies
- Work experience with or at companies based outside of India