HR Manager at Drip Capital
Views:751 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Drip Capital - Head - Branding & Communications - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-8 yrs)
Role Summary :
If you are an exceptional senior communications professional with significant experience in managing a brand and leading the development of organization-wide marketing communications strategies, we'd love to talk to you!
Job Responsibilities :
- Ideate, lead & execute branding & communication campaigns
- Lead an in-house branding and corporate communications team
- Lead strategy with PR firms and supervise the execution of PR related activities
- Work in close collaboration with marketing team, branding agencies and analytics team
- Build strategic relationships and partnerships with influential corporate/business publications, journalists, agencies and vendors.
- Work on transforming Drip's image from that of a fintech startup to a data-driven financial services firm
- Building Drip's image as a premier career destination
- Build and manage Drip's online brand platforms (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.) and execute online brand campaigns.
- Building a communications plan for a company with a sizeable budget
- Supervise and manage a team responsible for offline marketing campaigns like trade shows, press conferences etc.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in building brands and communications.
- MBA/Relevant post-graduation certification, from a top-tier institute
- Solid business acumen
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in building a communications plan for a company with a sizeable budget
- Strong analytical skill and data-driven mindset
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing
- Strong analytical and persuasion/negotiation skill
- An entrepreneurial self-starter who comes up with new approaches and is eager to try them out
- Preferably Fortune 500 experience OR experience working for corporate clients via a reputed communications and branding agency
- Experience with international expansion is a plus