Assistant Manager at Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
Views:876 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Dr Reddys - Program Associate - New Horizons Leadership Program (8-10 yrs)
Role: Program Associate (1 position)
Role Band: R2
Reporting To: PMO Head - NHLP
Background of NHLP:
New Horizons Leadership Program (NHLP) is a flagship leadership development program in Dr. Reddy's. It was launched in 2012 as a capability development program focusing mostly on transformational efforts within the organization and also driving significant business impact. Personal transformation is at the crux of the program. It is through a personal transformation that we aspire to build a culture wherein our brand values of - empathy- and - dynamism- are lived values. We have found that personal transformation invariably leads to organizational transformation.
Over the period it has grown to be seen as the flagship leadership development program of Dr. Reddy's. In the last 6 years, 200+ plus leaders from various BUs were covered in the 11-month program
A context for the role holder:
Business and change agenda are as powerful as the people driving it. The Program Associate will gain exposure on how to make business agendas successful, by preparing the leaders driving it, by helping them adopt the right mind-set and skills to create compelling and sustainable results. During the course of the Program, the Program Associate would work very closely with the senior team members across the company in driving both their personal development and business impact agendas.
Facilitating the Leadership Journey of the participants during their NHLP journey:
- Support the participants in arriving at their right Individual Development Plan ( IDP) & Break Through Projects (BTP) for their development in the 11-month program by facilitating the conduct of behavioral assessments, alignment with Coaches, L+1 and BU Sponsors
- Roll out appropriate interventions (Coaching, BTP Reviews, DCs) to ensure participants progress on track IDPs and BTPs
- Facilitate the participant progress review mechanism & highlight concerns, align stakeholders and call out for support in case of challenges
- Program management for NHLP with respect of quality of execution, timelines, costs, resources etc.
- Calendarist event/ milestones for the program and ensure compliance with regard to timelines and quality
- Provide and facilitate review mechanism for the program at PMO, L+1, sponsors
- Provide support for design, logistics & communication for successful execution of forum sessions, graduation event & alumni interventions
- Act as an interface and learning partner between participants, L+1, coach, and PMO
Key personal attributes
- Relationships skills, able to connect and engage with participants
- Engage with senior stakeholders and BU Sponsors
- Program management skills
- Strong business understanding
- Drive for delivering high standards of output within timelines
- Ability to work in teams
- Communication skills- ability to communicate in a crisp manner especially in writing Educational & Experience:
Post Graduate in Business Management/ Operations/ HR with 8-10 years of work experience. Exposure to people management processes, learning & development/ talent management is desirable but not essential. Additional qualification in Organizational Psychology / Sociology would be desirable.