HR at Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd
Views:829 Applications:225 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Dr. Reddy's - Lead - Facilities Management (15-25 yrs)
India Lead - FM
Integrated Facilities & Real Estate Services is a companywide integrated approach to design, delivery, Operation and maintenance of all facilities, Employee amenities & services, infrastructure, campuses, work place environment - which blends global best practices with unique character of Dr Reddy's to provide environments that support the Company's business objectives and initiatives.
REPORTING TO: Head -FM & CRE
- Effectively implement systems and procedures that ensure efficient delivery of all FM & Admin related services.
- Develop & implement the annual operating plan using DRL business model framework, linking the department objectives to the company's overall strategy.
- Ensure to provide reliable, quality, efficient and cost-effective facilities, Employee amenities and Services & work place related services to all the DRL customers including internal and external.
- Effectively implement all planned programs
- Ensure that all the operational & maintenance activities/systems adhere to the standards/efficiency/productivity levels that have been set for the company.
- Recommend and implement changes in processes, materials and equipment, in order to enhance service levels and improve the operational efficiency.
- Responsible for maintaining the physical office / non - manufacturing infrastructure includes all maintenance services. Asset care is the key.
- Responsible for Safety, Health and Environment systems & procedures
- Liaise with government agencies to ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
- Keep informed of industry innovations and advances in technical and property / facilities management - fields.
SCOPE OF SERVICES - but not limited to:
- House Keeping
- Employee canteens & pantries
- Employee Transport
- Support on GMP related operations
- Visitor management
- Stationary & reprographics
- AV Systems
- Crche, Gym, OHC, wellness rooms etc.,
- Events management
- Admin consumables
- Internal sign boards
- Office space - moves, adds, changes
- Access management of all common & office areas
- Parking management etc.
- Create a work environment that is high in employee morale and provides constant learning & development and use
- Recruitment and Performance Appraisal of the staff in the department.
- Training & development of all facilities management staff.
- Track & control budgets and expenditure to achieve best possible cost optimization and efficiency
- Compliance to all the companies policies and procedures
- Delivering due diligence for appropriate returns on investments.
STANDARDS & CUSTOMER:
- Ensure highest customer / Employee satisfaction delivering standards that are in keeping with DRL Standards.
- Ensuring attention to details
Location: To be filled by the operations team (default is set as Others) - City- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.