Manager at Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
Views:3504 Applications:308 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Dr Reddys - HR Lead - Emerging Markets (9-15 yrs)
Context of Emerging Markets:
The Emerging Markets business is spread across 17 countries and it has an ambitious plan of opening 10 new markets this year in Latin America, ASEAN and Africa. The team is focused on partnering with the business to achieve the ambitious sales target this year and plan for future growth at the same time. The Emerging Markets represents a unique challenge of understanding diverse regions, cultures and delivering within the local legislative confines of the country. The selection of the right candidate for the assignment will involve an assessment of his accomplishments, demonstrable skills besides communication skills and Executive presence. The growth opportunity for the incumbent will be in line with the growth of the Business.
Provide Corporate HR support to business, develop People organization for future growth, plan Manpower budgets for Emerging markets, prepare talent acquisition plan, participate in senior recruitment process, create Employee Handbooks for new countries where company has strategic intent of starting business, moderate and improvise existing HR process in the countries which may include but not limited to Performance management, Succession Planning, Talent Review, Career Planning, Employee Life Cycle processes, Learning and development, Organization development, C&B, Payroll, Employee Engagement, SAP IT implementation, and provide field support to sales employees.
- Strategic Thinking and Execution: Work with a Sales, BD Strategy team and Corporate HR to plan and strategize opening of new markets. Design and organize a structure to stabilize and grow the market, Work within the corporate guidelines to engage and review organization structure for manning and/or staffing needs. Employer of Choice Surveys, Brand Building, Results dissemination, Execution of interventions basis findings and observations
- Talent Acquisition: Prepare talent acquisition plans for the country with the Country Heads, build business case and facilitate discussions with corporate to provide compensation approvals, monitor lead time from interview stage to offer to employee joining and induction, guide and review the hiring process for the field staff to facilitate timely recruitment of quality talent
- Compensation and Benefits Management: Supervise and manage C&B review in the country conforming to corporate guidelines, Corp C&B for approval, Benchmarking country compensation and payout structure, Payroll, Sales and Marketing incentives, Employee benefits, Insurance for country employees and Expatriates, Long Service benefits, Social Security, Pension fund
- Operations Excellence: Drive operations excellence around Manning %, Turnaround time of hiring, Deployment of Internal Managers, Repatriation of managers from countries, Attrition %, Top Talent retention, Employee Engagement, Connecting with Virtual Teams, Town halls, Activities, Celebrations, Discipline, Performance Improvement Plans, Terminations, Severance Payout and CSR activities
- Learning and Development: Participate in S&M Commercial Academy, Executive Coaching for Senior Leaders, ELearning Portal and training modules, OD and Behaviour training around Safety, Security, Ergonomics, Road Safety, TNIs and delivery of agreed interventions
- HR Administration: Employee Files Creation, Reference Check documentation, Leave records, Holidays calendars, Performance appraisals and mentoring/coaching for own team members; collaborate with local teams in manpower planning, recruitment, liaison with government agencies and local administration, Files archiving, Audit management, Compliance, Code of Business ethics, Internal and SOX audit findings closure
Internal: Corporate HR HO teams of viz., Vice President Talent Management, Vice President Global Generics, C&B, Executive Vice President EM, Country Heads, Corp/Functional Heads, Marketing teams, Country Sales and functional teams, Team Member/s HR - EM
External: Recruitment and staffing, Legal Consultants, Training Providers, Insurance Providers, Hospitals, Government and Non-Government Agencies and Professional Services Providers
Education & Experience required: A Post Graduate or an MBA in management (pref OD, HR and Communications) with at least 15 years of relevant experience, preferably of working with large sales and marketing teams in pharma or pharma/FMCG industry. Experience of handling an HR Business partner role for International Markets is preferable.
- Understanding of Sales and Marketing operations in a geographically spread out business
- Analytical Skills, Quantitative Orientation
- Appreciation of geographical sensitivities
- Strong understanding of talent acquisition, succession planning and career management practices
Key Personal Attributes:
- A strong communicator, with ability to drive change
- Ability to work with diverse groups
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good influencing skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.